Breakfast & Dinner Celebrity question

lssg

We will be sailing on the equinox soon and I was wondering if the main dining room is open for sit down breakfast and sit down lunch. I also read that at lunch in the main dining room is usually a buffet rather then a menu, is that true. Have cruised in the past on other lines and have eaten breakfast & lunch in the main dining room, with a great menu each day. thanks for any information you can give me.

We will be sailing on the equinox soon and I was wondering if the main dining room is open for sit down breakfast and sit down lunch. I also read that at lunch in the main dining room is usually a buffet rather then a menu, is that true. Have cruised in the past on other lines and have eaten breakfast & lunch in the main dining room, with a great menu each day. thanks for any information you can give me.

The MDR is open for breakfast every day however it is not open for lunch on port days....

Hi:) Breakast is always available in the Dining room.

Lunch is available in the Dining room on sea days.

Both are "menu" meals and the buffet is open for breakfast and lunch

every day. (the buffet is upstairs).

We just got off the Equniox, 13 night cruise. We liked breakfast in our cabin -- had a CC cabin, with full breakfast available every day, very nice. Like to listen to the sea while we enjoy breakfast.

We never tried the MDR for lunch. The buffet offerred in the Oceanview Cafe has a wide selection of offerings which we liked a lot. We generally took a buffet sample back to our cabin and enjoyed lunch on the balcony or in the cabin each day. Had the best of two worlds good selection of lunch items and the peace and quiet of our cabin.

Service in the MDR for dinner was slow at best. After 5 nights we skipped dinner entirely for the remainder of the cruise. Found it very relaxing. Took a nap late afternoon. Shower, dressed and went dancing.

Hi,

Just for clarification, the MDR lunchtime/one-time is the Celebrity Buffet. This once-per-cruise "grand" buffet will feature many of the same style offerings once reserved for the traditional midnight buffet.

The daily lunchtime buffet is in the Oceanview Cafe.

CM

Anyone know if there will be a special buffet on the 4 nite Equinox on 11/19?

Hi Sandi:D you mean a brunch buffet? Remember, this will be her

first Caribbean Sailing so we are "the first":D...unless someone

has some inside information;) we will find out first....and then

again, a 4 night sailing is different than a 7 or 10 nighter too.

Archived