Your Snuggie and the Dress Code

babyher

Another board was having a good time with this thread.

You anyone bring their Snuggie (those new blanket things with sleeves ) on a cruise

Granted they are more suitable for an Alaska cruise than a Carribbean.

But do you think they would be suitable to wear in the lido or walking around on deck?

They sure do look toasty *LOL*

But do you think they would be suitable to wear in the lido or walking around on deck?

They remind me of the Vulcan ceremonial robes that Spock occasionally wore.

Think of the stuff you could hide in there, man! I think the big problem is that they are OPEN in back. Soon we'd be having threads about whether or not Speedos were suitable under the Snuggie, or if someone should really be wearing long pants with the Snuggie. And a Snuggie over a tux -- still formal or not? :D

They remind me of the Vulcan ceremonial robes that Spock occasionally wore.

Think of the stuff you could hide in there, man! I think the big problem is that they are OPEN in back. Soon we'd be having threads about whether or not Speedos were suitable under the Snuggie, or if someone should really be wearing long pants with the Snuggie. And a Snuggie over a tux -- still formal or not? :D

I guess a sequined snuggie would be allowed on formal night

I guess a sequined snuggie would be allowed on formal night

This stuff always reminds me of the woman who wandered the ship at night in her bathrobe. I have seen some very strange attire but this would be very funny.:)

This stuff always reminds me of the woman who wandered the ship at night in her bathrobe. I have seen some very strange attire but this would be very funny.:)

*LOL*

I was teaseing my mom about getting her one for Christmas. I thought she would look nice in it while she was watering her Chia Pets *LOL*

She said she liked the Leopard Print one. She could get a matching turban and dark glasses and walk around the house like Norma Desmond in "Sunset Boulevard " *LOL*

I told her thats the day I file for Power of Attorney :)

Soon we'd be having threads about whether or not Speedos were suitable under the Snuggie, or if someone should really be wearing long pants with the Snuggie. And a Snuggie over a tux -- still formal or not? :D

I would PAY MONEY to take a shot of someone wearing one of the cow print snuggies on the deck during formal night.

At *night*? I saw two cases of Eurodam passengers in their bathrobes during the day - one was a couple in the main lobby, doing business at the Front Desk. The other was a guy getting a drink at the Lido pool bar.

(And yes, I did think of taking pics and posting them here...as a matter of fact!)

Hey, Chia Pets ROCK!!!! :D

My DH wanted a snuggie last Christmas...

Years ago my in laws bought everyone a Chia pet as a stocking stuffer one Christmas.

We were like big babies seeing whose Chia pet was growing faster. *LOL*

We may laugh at all this Infomercial "As Seen on TV" stuff. But they do BIG business.

This prominent & fashionable couple were seen

cuddling in the Crows Nest on formal night wearing:

snuggie2.jpg

I am sweating just looking at them in those things.

I am always warm. I can't stand being under a pile of covers even on the coldest night.

My DW, on the other hand, would wear that with a blanket and a comforter :)

I am sweating just looking at them in those things.

I am always warm. I can't stand being under a pile of covers even on the coldest night.

My DW, on the other hand, would wear that with a blanket and a comforter :)

I just checked my email and, of course, this board. Huh.

My comment: who sits like that? No really. Don't they look a little uncomfortable. Would you do that? Even if it were 50 degrees in the WHouse, which I seriously doubt. That is a silly enough picture. Look at their hands and arms. Seriously uncomfortable.

Years ago my in laws bought everyone a Chia pet as a stocking stuffer one Christmas.

We were like big babies seeing whose Chia pet was growing faster. *LOL*

We may laugh at all this Infomercial "As Seen on TV" stuff. But they do BIG business.

My little sister got one for my brother as a gag gift a few years ago and we all wished we could've had one too!!! Loved them! :D But I am a child of the 60's-70's and they were quite the rage for a while - along with Klick-Klacks!!!

................ along with Klick-Klacks!!!

They were selling faux Klick-Klacks at the LA County Fair. I thought those were no longer being sold because there were too many injuries.

Do not understand these snugglies. As previous poster said, just ear you bathrobe backwards.

At *night*? I saw two cases of Eurodam passengers in their bathrobes during the day - one was a couple in the main lobby, doing business at the Front Desk. The other was a guy getting a drink at the Lido pool bar.

(And yes, I did think of taking pics and posting them here...as a matter of fact!)

I don't see a problem with someone wearing a bathrobe at the pool and putting it on to go to the pool bar. What is the difference between the bathrobe and some of the wraps that people wear?

I wear my bathrobe to go from my cabin to the spa. I would not wear it to go to Front Desk or any other inside public area though.

Maybe the lady at Front Desk was in the shower and had a problem so went to sort it out.

Edited: to say that just re-read and it was a couple at Front Desk. Maybe they were both in the shower ;)

Now did you ever think they were on their way to or from the spa or pool ?

AND, if I were at the pool say, and there was an urgent or upsetting problem, youbetcha I would be at the Front Desk in my robe.

Archived