Celebrity Concierge Class vs Regular Veranda

bardstowntraveller

I have been on the Celebrity site and compared Aqua Class to Concierge Class and am clear on the differences between these two classes. I am less clear on Concierge vs a regular Veranda cabin. Can anyone who has cruised these two classes on Solstice ships tell me the differences in the actual cabins -- are the bed linens and pillows the same? How about the shower -- any there differences?

We've sailed Aqua Class in the past and loved it. We will probably book it again but I want to clearly know what I am giving up if I go to a regular cabin

• 1 year later...

Yes, I'd be interested in this info too; surprised no one's responded yet. I'd like more clarification between regular Verandah Class and Aqua Class too; I'm having difficulty evaluating for example, how different the Spa restaurant offerings are from the regular dining room, how valuable the T pool experience is, etc... Thanks to anyone who can shed some light. Looking at Summit specifically, which will have been "Solsticized" by the time we sail out next May... Thanks.

The fruit and flowers and champagne are different. the furniture on the balcony is supposed to be better. It does state the shower head as if its different than regular. .. though I dont pay that much attention to shower heads.

Oh the breakfast room service menu has fresh squezed OJ, that was one of the things that appealed to me. the special breakfast room service menu.

I thought the things were appealing to make CC balconys a little special.

On the M class ships, the cabins are a little larger than the regular verandah cabins. The bedding was much more comfortable in out CC cabin on Solstice, than in my OV and belcony cabin on Summit, but I don't know if that was due to a newer ship or to CC class. EM

I crruised concierge class on century a few years ago and it had alot of perks. First of all you get the priorty embark/disbark and the sparkling wine and hordeurves. I loved the special breakfast menu. They had these baked bananas that were awesome! I am also a pillow snob so the pillow menu was cool. It was great but the room didn't seem any nicer. We also ended up with a tender port so the priorty tendering was great. I wouldn't pay more than $200 pp more but it was special.

• 2 weeks later...

I've read some conflicting reports in the reviews section regarding the priority embark/debark that is included with Concierge and whether it is truly honored onboard. Many of the reviews stated that they received nothing special in the way of priority embarking or debarking -- also I guess you're supposed to get priority when tendering, too?

We've been looking at a Celebrity cruise and were wondering the same thing - should we splurge the couple hundred extra bucks for concierge, or just stick with verandah.

• 4 weeks later...

I sailed AQ for my first cruise on Solstice--loved it--was really pampered, Blu was excellent and the fare is quite different from main dining room. Sailed a Deluxe Verandah for 2nd cruise--disappointed and our room was "squeeky", had to have maintenance come in. Booked CC for my upcoming cruise on Millenium and for a TA in April on Equinox. Hoping CC class will be closer to AQ in ammenities even without Blu and the big difference in price. I will probably purchase a pass for Persian Gardens, etc.

Archived