Why did NCL drop suveys at end of cruise.

chewap

Just got back from the NCL Star. No surveys anymore according to the reception desk. The cruise was great except for the hard pillows and never meeting the cabin steward who shorted us on towels and wash cloths daily except one day when we left a note.

Just got back from the NCL Star. No surveys anymore according to the reception desk. The cruise was great except for the hard pillows and never meeting the cabin steward who shorted us on towels and wash cloths daily except one day when we left a note.

They're now email surveys a few days post cruise.

There is a thread somewhere below that contains a recent discussion

There is a lot waste on a cruise ship and this is one of them. Paper waste is still waste. Email more eco friendly. Plus I never liked that having to fill it out last night so I could not win the prize.

Hard pillows? Really? First I've heard of this. Is this in the lower deck rooms or suites too?

There is a lot waste on a cruise ship and this is one of them. Paper waste is still waste. Email more eco friendly. Plus I never liked that having to fill it out last night so I could not win the prize.

Hard pillows? Really? First I've heard of this. Is this in the lower deck rooms or suites too?

Suites have a pillow menu, so if you get a hard pillow in a suite you can get a different kind. At least that's what I've read, it will only be a bazillion years until I can verify it for myself.:rolleyes:

They do it via email now. I too liked the old way, but there is more of an opportunity for lenghtier comments the new way.

Nita

will they add free lemonade or fruit punch if I complete the survey?:)

We got the surveys via email after our first two NCL cruises, but nothing after our October cruise on the Star.

I always enjoyed complimenting and critiquing on the survey and always made sure to add some thoughtful comments about what we liked and what we wanted to suggest for future cruises.

Maybe they rotate the recipients now? :confused:

Could be they got tired of the answers.

NCL didn't drop the surveys; just the way they are distributed. No more "hard-copy" cards to put in a suggestion box. Now, surveys are distributed by e-mails. You may want to check your SPAM folder.

Also, it's better to get a survey request at home when you're more relaxed and can do a better job. On the ship, you're still on vacation mode.:D

Archived