What's in my room???

giddy2travel

Yes, there will be a hairdryer. I find it perfectly adequate on the low setting, but others will say it is not powerful enough for them, and bring their own. There will be shampoo and shower gel in dispensers in the shower. No conditioner. EM

From the Carnival site FAQ section...

What amenities are in my stateroom?spacer.gif

All staterooms have an amenity basket displayed in the bathroom. The amenities are subject to change and are only sample sizes. The basket may include such things as: his/her razors; shampoo and conditioner; body wash; Tylenol; deodorant; hard candies. Supplies will be replenished by the room steward, if quantities allow.

I seem to recall there was a hair dryer suppied but the DW had her own. Turs out the temp/air volume of the room unit was 'weak' to her..

Unless you have short hair that dries quickly, I don't think the cabin supplied hairdryers are that good. I have more struggles with my hair when cruising, wind and higher humidity don't help. You might want to consider bringing your usual styling products / equipment unless you have trouble free hair.

The goody basket has a variety of items, but they vary - "may include" being the key phrase. From what I have heard the items are not replenished during the cruise.

Hi,

Newbie to cruising. Do most of the major cruise liners have hair dryers in the rooms? I know they would probably be pretty lame quality, but I am cruising between moving continents and would prefer not to take a hair dryer.

Archived