Just off the Spirit and I WON'T sail with Carnival again!!

gargoyle999

Until April when we are back onboard the Spirit for 12 days to Hawaii!! :D:D

Had a great cruise! Friendly crew, good food, nice sized aft balcony cabin...what's not to love??

I hear the Spirit is horrible! If I were anyone booked on the February 23rd sailing, I would cancel now. Nooooo, I don't want the rate to go down, what are you talking about?

I hear the Spirit is horrible! If I were anyone booked on the February 23rd sailing, I would cancel now. Nooooo, I don't want the rate to go down, what are you talking about?

I need everyone booked in a VS to cancel for April 11th. Have been booked solid for months...I want a rate reduction!! :D

Seriously, the Spirit is the worst ship in the Carnival fleet. Avoid at all costs!!

Had a great cruise! Friendly crew, good food, nice sized aft balcony cabin...what's not to love??

LOL...........HAVE A GREAT CRUISE...............can you post a review when you get back....this cruise is on my bucket list:eek::D

thank god you were kidding....I chose the spirit to give my dad his first taste of carnival and I assured him its a great ship....you really have to do a little searching to find somebody that is truly unhappy with the spirit for legitimate reasons.....cant wait til aug 24th!!!!!!

Know exactly what you mean!!

Those nasty little corner aft cabins on deck 6 with the pathetic wrap-around decks.

And who design those dinky little bathrooms?

Oh well....we'll just have to put up with one in February...after all someone has to suffer the indignities of cruising!!:eek:

Oh, shame on you!! My sister and I just got off that cruise and I had to wonder what was wrong..... you had me ready to stand up and defend!! :eek: Did you go to the Meet & Greet? We just didn't make it there I'm sorry to say.

OK, you got me!

We too loved the Spirit and look forward to sailing her again in the future.

thank god you were kidding....I chose the spirit to give my dad his first taste of carnival and I assured him its a great ship....

I think you made a good choice. The Spirit still has it's decor based on a central theme (great architectural styles-or something like that) but the colors are not so over the top. The dining room is very nice rather than everyone talking about the grapes on the Miracle for instance.

Not that the grapes are keeping me away from the Miracle, since we will be sailing on her again next Nov. But the decor was just a little bit nicer on the Spirit IMO. :)

I just yelled to my wife in the other room, ( Someone is complaining about the Spirt AGAIN!)

Then I opened it up saw your name, and read!

WHEW!

Was about to crack open a case of "WhoopA**"

Glad you had a blast, WERE TWO WEEKS BEHIND YOU!!!

Archived