Elite Princess members on Pacific Jewel

Travelling on the Pacific Jewel in January and we are Elite Captain's Circle Princess members. I know we get credits for travelling on P&O Sun/Dawn or Jewel, although are there any other benefits such as priority boarding that we may get. Could not find anything on cruise critic on this.

Thanks

Travelling on the Pacific Jewel in January and we are Elite Captain's Circle Princess members. I know we get credits for travelling on P&O Sun/Dawn or Jewel, although are there any other benefits such as priority boarding that we may get. Could not find anything on cruise critic on this.

Thanks

hi, i'd like to know also as i'm under the impression on p&o you dont get any benifits at all

rkmw

P&O do not have a loyalty program so even though you are elite members, you will get no benefits for your cruise on PJ. However, the days spent on the cruise will count towards your member points (if that makes sense).

P&O do not have a loyalty program so even though you are elite members, you will get no benefits for your cruise on PJ. However, the days spent on the cruise will count towards your member points (if that makes sense).

hi Karen, whats that about members points....do you mean that p&o count towards princess cruises

you must do one princess cruise before your p&o cruises carries over to get the benefits

rkmw

thanks karen for confirming my suspicions. I guess we just roll up along with everyone else and hope to get on sooner rather than later. It says embark from 3pm so we will get there about 2pm and wait around till boarding commences

hi Karen, whats that about members points....do you mean that p&o count towards princess cruises

you must do one princess cruise before your p&o cruises carries over to get the benefits

rkmw

From what I have read, that is correct.

yes that is true, My first 2 cruises were P and O and they counted to my platinum level when I had cruised on the princess ship.

However there is no priority check in or other perks when you do cruise with P and O.

So the Princess 'elites' don't get their shoes shone, clothes cleaned, canapes delivered to the tsateroom, traditional afternoon tea in the stateroom, priority tender disembarkation, priority boarding, wine tasting or anything? Wow! No upper crust on P & O. I think I like this, but I do enjoy some of the perks as well.

So the Princess 'elites' don't get their shoes shone, clothes cleaned, canapes delivered to the tsateroom, traditional afternoon tea in the stateroom, priority tender disembarkation, priority boarding, wine tasting or anything? Wow! No upper crust on P & O. I think I like this, but I do enjoy some of the perks as well.

hi truckmaker, its the other way around....princess australia get the perks not p&o

rkmw

We just returned from Sun Princess in Sydney and, YES, we got all the things you mentioned here plus some free internet time. There were only 20 Elites onboard this trip.

We just returned from Sun Princess in Sydney and, YES, we got all the things you mentioned here plus some free internet time. There were only 20 Elites onboard this trip.

Yes, but Sun Princess IS a Princess ship and not a P&O ship;)

Therein lies the difference.

Princess Captains Circle status, i.e. Elite, Platinum, Gold, is no benefit on any other line except on actual Princess Cruise Line ships. Even though Carnival Corp, owns Princess, P&O Australia, P&O UK, Cunard, Costa, Carnival Line and God knows what else.!

That is one reason why we stick to Princess having got to Elite, doing the longer cruises, that complimentary laundry is great ! Not had my thongs polished yet though ! LOL. If you are not doing a ship's shorex, the priority tender tickets come in handy too.

But just remember 'nothing is free' on a cruise ship. you have paid for it somewhere along the line.

• 2 weeks later...
Princess Captains Circle status, i.e. Elite, Platinum, Gold, is no benefit on any other line except on actual Princess Cruise Line ships. Even though Carnival Corp, owns Princess, P&O Australia, P&O UK, Cunard, Costa, Carnival Line and God knows what else.!

That is one reason why we stick to Princess having got to Elite, doing the longer cruises, that complimentary laundry is great ! Not had my thongs polished yet though ! LOL. If you are not doing a ship's shorex, the priority tender tickets come in handy too.

But just remember 'nothing is free' on a cruise ship. you have paid for it somewhere along the line.

My sentiments exactly, Les. We are also sticking with Princess to reach 'free laundry' status. I never knew about the priority tender tickets...a top bonus.

Cheers,

Anna

I think it's time P & O Australia created some sort of Loyalty Program for their 'loyal' guests.

Does anyone know why they don't have a Loyalty program?

Why are we always the ones short changed in Australia and New Zealand when it comes to cruise ships, cruise pricing and Loyalty Programs with P & O and Princess? :(

Not so long ago we couldn't even add our P & O cruises credits to Princess either, happy to say we now can.

Does anyone know do P & O Australia offer any perks if you book a Suite?

Jillybean:)

I think it's time P & O Australia created some sort of Loyalty Program for their 'loyal' guests.

Does anyone know why they don't have a Loyalty program?

Why are we always the ones short changed in Australia and New Zealand when it comes to cruise ships, cruise pricing and Loyalty Programs with P & O and Princess? :(

Not so long ago we couldn't even add our P & O cruises credits to Princess either, happy to say we now can.

Does anyone know do P & O Australia offer any perks if you book a Suite?

Jillybean:)

Yeah just the little things like bathrobe+slippers, shoeshining, cocktails on formal nights, fresh fruit, flowers etc all those kinds on things

Yeah just the little things like bathrobe+slippers, shoeshining, cocktails on formal nights, fresh fruit, flowers etc all those kinds on things

Try their deck plan but don't expect them to deliver any of it.

They didn't with me Their mini-suite 4 bed are around suites 11148 click the TAB Cabin Inclusions

Archived