Cool Cruiser below screen name

CaveDiving

Hi all,

This is a question about the board itself rather than cruising.

How can I change the wording "Cool Cruiser" below my screen name on all entries to the boards. I have seen it done by others but do not know how to accomplish it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Scott & Karen

You're a "cool cruiser" until you post a bunch of stuff! Then, they give you another name...(I don't know what the "levels" are---but it really means nothing--except some of us have waaaaay too much time on our hands!!!)

It's not something you can "change" on your own!

Just keep posting!

It means you have your light turned off so others can't see when you are signed in. It only appears red to you.

I don't even know how that happened! It's always been red, ever since I became a member (for the second time). I was a member before 2004, but there was some kind of AOL problem with CC, and I had to re-join. Thanks for the info!

I don't even know how that happened! It's always been red, ever since I became a member (for the second time). I was a member before 2004, but there was some kind of AOL problem with CC, and I had to re-join. Thanks for the info!

You can set your account so it indicates if you are on-line or not. I always show my account as off-line so my button is grey.

You're a "cool cruiser" until you post a bunch of stuff! Then, they give you another name...(I don't know what the "levels" are---but it really means nothing--except some of us have waaaaay too much time on our hands!!!)

It's not something you can "change" on your own!

Just keep posting!

it can also mean we need a life outside of cruising

it can also mean we need a life outside of cruising

To me, you have been on here forever. ;)

I always wonder, so it is a good time to ask you.

Why are you still listed at 10,000? yet you are in the 30,000's?

Is it because you were one of the first on the boards to get there way back when? :confused:

So charter member 10,000 is special? I think so anyway. ;)

Yep- been here forever. Was here when it was an AOL place. Then when the takeover and changes I lost many many post.

I never paid attention to that below my avater. I wonder if I should.

lol

Im gonna go look at other members that I know have high post counts to see what theirs say

Yep- been here forever. Was here when it was an AOL place. Then when the takeover and changes I lost many many post.

I never paid attention to that below my avater. I wonder if I should.

lol

Im gonna go look at other members that I know have high post counts to see what theirs say

I was almost to 5000, 4,600 something I think? when the change over took them away from me. It took me forever to climb back up again.

The others with over 20,000 say a lot more than yours do. :eek:

But you have "Charter Member" ;) so that seems more special.

Keep up the good posting. ;) I would miss your Court Jester/Clown.

;) I would miss your Court Jester/Clown.

awww,

i see a few that have over 20,000 & 30,000 and they are only the 10,000+ club (host mach is one)

We discovered Aruba two years ago (on a cruise of course) so we wont be cruising as much as we were.

I was almost to 5000, 4,600 something I think? when the change over took them away from me. It took me forever to climb back up again.

The others with over 20,000 say a lot more than yours do. :eek:

But you have "Charter Member" ;) so that seems more special.

Keep up the good posting. ;) I would miss your Court Jester/Clown.

I could have sworn there was a few with 20,000.

My big boo boo. Sorry about that.

We loved staying on Aruba years ago in the 80's.

Then we discovered cruising. :D

EDIT: I just went and looked at some CCs here on the RCCL boards and they do say 20,000 + club.

Just checked a few off the Carnival board-- one has over 43,000 posts and she is a 10,000 club member.

That is strange that some have the 20,000 + club and some do not?

I wonder why?

There is one of these posters right here on this thread. CC cb at sea who is a 20,000 + club poster. ;)

I am still thinking yours is from way back and is only for those from the past maybe. ??

Never to be earned by anyone again?

Who needs a life outside of cruising?? Life off the cruise ship is just for earning the money to cruise, planning the next cruise and talking to others about how great cruising is!!

Well said!! Just passing time until the next cruise. Would love to retire, but need to work to pay for vacations.:D The anticipation and planning are the prelude for the real thing.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone.

Well said!! Just passing time until the next cruise. Would love to retire, but need to work to pay for vacations.:D The anticipation and planning are the prelude for the real thing.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Everyone.

Now when I retire----(February 22, 2022- need a countdown clock for that) No assisted living for me- I am gonna book 50 weeks on a cruise ship in the cheapest room possible. The other two weeks will be my vacation. I am sure it will be tons cheaper doing it this way instead of the assisted living-

I get all my meals- there is a dr onboard. they have planned activities-- boy i cant wait

Archived