What are the first dates for the Club?

Redtravel

Which cruises will be the very first cruises for the new Azamara Club? I am booked on April 1, 2010...do I get the new benefits?

Hi Redtravel !

According to Azamara's press relase, it says sailings on Quest & Journey in April 2010. They do not list specific sail dates. I suggest calling Captains Club, and see if they can let you know if your sailing will be included.

Are you on Journey's 4/1/10 Caribbean sailing ? Please let me know, and I will ask if that sailing will see the new additions.

Since it states Beginning with the Europe season in April 2010,

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/specials/viewHTMLPromoSpecial.do;jsessionid=0000BQMYT-NbbSGG0oAdXE0c0r9:12odmenr5?pagename=new_azamara_club_cruises

it is unlikely you will get the new perks since you are doing a Caribbean cruise

the first European cruise in April is the 25th

It may or may not include the April 9th Asia cruise

Lyn

Since it states Beginning with the Europe season in April 2010,

http://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/specials/viewHTMLPromoSpecial.do;jsessionid=0000BQMYT-NbbSGG0oAdXE0c0r9:12odmenr5?pagename=new_azamara_club_cruises

it is unlikely you will get the new perks since you are doing a Caribbean cruise

Lyn

Hi LHT !

Good point. I'm trying to find out if I can get exact roll-out dates for both Journey and Quest. Stay Tuned !

This is taken from the Azamara News Room (bolding mine).

I'd interpret this to mean that ANY cruise on or after April 2010 gets the goodies. :):)

"Azamara Club Cruises also will offer many inclusive amenities, with the following included in the cruise fare beginning with the first voyages in April 2010 on Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest: a specific brand of bottled water offered at no charge throughout the voyage, whether in public venues or in staterooms; specialty coffees and teas; housekeeping and dining gratuities; shuttlebus service to/from port communities, where available; destination-influenced entertainment and enrichment programs; most meals and room service; house wine at lunches and dinners; and self-service laundry. Specialty dining in Azamara's intimate Prime C steakhouse and the Mediterranean-influenced Aqualina will be complimentary for suite guests for the duration of their cruise. Cruisers who can't get enough of Azamara will be invited to join the line's new loyalty program, "Le Club Voyage," with specific features and benefits yet to be announced."

This is taken from the Azamara News Room (bolding mine).

I'd interpret this to mean that ANY cruise on or after April 2010 gets the goodies. :):)

"Azamara Club Cruises also will offer many inclusive amenities, with the following included in the cruise fare beginning with the first voyages in April 2010 on Azamara Journey and Azamara Quest: a "

Maybe they are making it up as they go along ...did not think it all through before the announcement just like the comment on their "target passengers" ;)

Time will tell

Andy: Thanks for getting me this info. It may make the April 1 sailing more attractive. It was a hard choice as to whether we took a 12 night cruise in March or the 10 night cruise in April. Both were very close in price. My ultimate choice came down to the dates..April works better for my schedule.

Bummed because my husband and I will be on the March 20 sailing of the Journey. The price of our cruise and the price of the April 1 cruise are the same, too. Bummer we won't get the goodies...

I suppose I can always hope that our cruise serves as a 'dry run'???

The March 20 cruise is 2 days longer than the April 1 cruise. Same price. Do the math. I picked the April 1 date before the news happened mainly because the March dates were not good for my schedule. It pained me to pay the same rate for a shorter cruise. Don't complain. I'd take 2 days more anytime if the dates would work.

• 2 weeks later...
This question may have been asked before; excuse me if it has. Will Azamara transfer your status from Celebrity's Captain's Club to their Le Club, or do you only get credit for your Azamara sailings?

Hi Skeezics !

As of the moment, you are the same level at Azamara, that you are on Celebrity. However, rumor has it, that will likely change. Azamara will be Rolling out their own loyalty program within the next few months.

I've repeatedly asked Azamara, if any of your Celebrity sailings will count in the new program, and it seems the answer is unknown at this point. Others have speculated they will not count, and that only past Azamara sailings will count.

Hopefully, Azamara will offer some more details in the near future. Stay Tuned !

Archived