NC SD Alumni Reunion?

frequent traveler

Actually we are south of Greensboro, right off I-85. If you look at the direction to Grandover Resort and Spa add another 5 minutes to get to our house.

LBLB - you are more than welcome to join us! Please email FT so she can give you details. Surfklutz - I don't know if you have the contact info so please contact FT as well so we can get it to you!

Have a great time! I'm so sorry we will not be able to attend. Have a cocktail (you know what Dr.T and I like) or two for us! Cheers!!!icon7.gif

Not to worry we ALWAYS have what Dr. T drinks on hand ... especially since it looks a whole lot like what DJ's DH drinks:p As for you my friend, I always a nice bottle in the frig:D

you will be missed and I'm sure you and Dr. T will be toasted (or roasted!);)

FT

Of course they will be missed! And they won't be roasted unless DJ's DH decides to fire up the propane heater to warm our version of the TOY Bar or, heaven help us, he decides to light the firepit:eek:

haha! just know we are there in spirit-36,000 miles over the earth!

Both of you will definitely be with us in spirit ... especially since you and the good doctor travel like we do in terms of seat assignments:D Have a wonderful trip!!

Bon Appetit to all the SeaDream NC Alums! Great concept & we hope there will be others. We will be returning to FL from AZ tomorrow but will be home in time to raise a Painkiller in your direction. All the best,

Jim & Lois

Thank you Jim & Lois - wish you could attend. Weather promises to be good. No winter storms this weekend, a balmy 48 degrees.:rolleyes: I have a funny feeling DJ and I might have overstocked on the champagne, beer, and food . . . (we also do, but that's the SD way!:D) so if we have any other alumni or soon to be alumni who haven't yet RSVP'd . . . its not too late. :cool:

FT

Thank you Jim & Lois - wish you could attend. Weather promises to be good. No winter storms this weekend, a balmy 48 degrees.:rolleyes: I have a funny feeling DJ and I might have overstocked on the champagne, beer, and food . . . (we also do, but that's the SD way!:D) so if we have any other alumni or soon to be alumni who haven't yet RSVP'd . . . its not too late. :cool:

FT

Cheers to all my SD buddies! Wish we could be there as well! Berry & I will be thinking of y'all tomorrow and having a toast to SeaDream! Have fun and say hi to all!! Have a great party DJ and FT!

Bon Appetit to all the SeaDream NC Alums! Great concept & we hope there will be others. We will be returning to FL from AZ tomorrow but will be home in time to raise a Painkiller in your direction. All the best,

Jim & Lois

We will toast you and Lois as well ... although I suspect it will be with Red Stripe and champagne!

FT

Us ... overstock:p Where are those SD provision masters when we need them:D

Absolutely open to last minute alums who want to join in!

Cheers to all my SD buddies! Wish we could be there as well! Berry & I will be thinking of y'all tomorrow and having a toast to SeaDream! Have fun and say hi to all!! Have a great party DJ and FT!

We will toast you and Berry as well! I told FT and zqvol to pack their SD jammies so they can stay over.

I am thinking we need to have a SD toast at a certain time so all of SD friends can be with us in spirit.

Sounds like this is going to be quite a party! Do those of us staying at Grandover need to take a cab?

Of course it will be THE party of the year:p

We are literally 1.5 miles from the resort. You might want to check with concierge about car service ... if they can't oblige we have several car services that we use and can recommend. You have our contact info ... so give call me when "y'all" get settled at the resort.

Um...excuse me? I have been paying attention to work lately...I now understand that the "party of the year" is happening at my humble abode tomorrow evening?

For those who are joining us...WELCOME!

For those who can't join us... we will miss you!

DJ's DH

Car service? Don't you guys have buses up there?

No buses ... remember this a Volvo/Prevost group and we don't do Daimler/Chrysler buses .. so no buses.

Seriously, we don't have buses here ... there is no rail service either. :eek:

respectfully? I don't think we have enough to fill a bus...a cab, or even a car.

But I don't think we have ricksaw (sp?) coverage here either?

If I have to personally shuttle individuals, I will (I'm thinking $10 SD$ per move)

DJ's DH

I don't think we have enough to fill a bus...a cab' date=' or even a car.[/quote']

I wasn't thinking of filling a bus. Just thinking heading out to the bus stop, waiting for the next bus, hopping on and telling the bus driver to let you know when you get to the stop nearest the DJ Mansion.

Best wishes to all of you for a great time. Sorry we can't be with you but we'll certainly be thinking of you all. Maybe next time. Meanwhile tonight I'm researching a 7 night family trip on RCL in June. 3600 passengers. Oh, my....

Of course it will be THE party of the year:p

We are literally 1.5 miles from the resort. You might want to check with concierge about car service ... if they can't oblige we have several car services that we use and can recommend. You have our contact info ... so give call me when "y'all" get settled at the resort.

DD will be attending and does not imbibe (where she inherited the allergy to alcohol we don't have a clue, must be a recessive gene . . .) so she can drive the "shuttle" as soon as she gets off work from afternoon shift at well known Chinese restaurant.

FT

DD will be attending and does not imbibe (where she inherited the allergy to alcohol we don't have a clue, must be a recessive gene . . .) so she can drive the "shuttle" as soon as she gets off work from afternoon shift at well known Chinese restaurant.

FT

Most excellent news FT!

Off to finish errands and preparations for this evening:p

Archived