Please Pray for my son

rotu

My son 16 year old son, Robert died in a car wreck Tuesday in Richardson, Tx. I am posting here because he loved cruising, especially on the Royal ships. His favorite cruises were on the Rhapsody when it was in Galveston and the Grandeur when it was in N.O. I read Cruise Critic almost every day, although I rarely post, I still feel like part of the Cruise Critic community and wanted to share with my fellow cruisers. I ask everyone to please say a prayer for Robert.

Thank you, Rob

My son 16 year old son, Robert died in a car wreck Tuesday in Richardson, Tx. I am posting here because he loved cruising, especially on the Royal ships. His favorite cruises were on the Rhapsody when it was in Galveston and the Grandeur when it was in N.O. I read Cruise Critic almost every day, although I rarely post, I still feel like part of the Cruise Critic community and wanted to share with my fellow cruisers. I ask everyone to please say a prayer for Robert.

Thank you, Rob

I know what you are going through aas I lost my two daughters sixteen and thirteen for about two months after it happened i do not know much about I was looking I had the military around me.

Hope you have somebody you can call on and talk with if not feel free to email me.

Christine at http://www.chrisandcliff55@united.net

Rotu, I lost my 16 year old brother ( I was 24) in a car wreck. I feel your pain. It was most difficult on my parents of course. All I can say is I am very sorry to hear this and time really does help heal the wounds. They never go away of course, but it does help. I am deeply sorry. You need to have strength at this time. Hang in there.

Rob,

I can't imagine what you must be going through, especially at this time of year. I'm very sorry for your loss. I hope that you are surrounded by people you can lean on. We will keep you and your son in our prayers.

Riksha

Thank you for your prayers. I'm sorry to post on Christmas day. Everyone is asleep in my house and I didn't even realize it was already Christmas. If its OK I would like to tell you about Robert. He was a kind, sweet kid that everyone loved. He was about to become an Eagle Scout. He was company commander in his high school ROTC and was talking to Congressman Sessions about attending West Point, although his true love is the Arkansas Razorbacks. He wore a Razorbacks shirt nearly every day. He was a member of the National Junior Honor Society and he was a Dallas Mavericks Ball kid. Robert will be truly missed by a lot of people.

I am so, so sorry for the loss of your son. It sounds like he was an amazing young man. There truly are no words to ease the pain. I can't even begin to imagine losing one of my two children. God be with you and your family. Take comfort that your son is now in God's hands. Wanda

I am so sorry for your loss. My husband was killed in a car accident when we were 27. It was almost 22 years ago, but something I will never totally get over. I remarried and my son's birthday is today (Christmas). He is 17 today and is taking his driving test next week. He is so excited, but it is very scary. My thoughts are with you. It is heartwrenching to lose someone.

Matthew 5:4 Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.

This is the day we are happy for the child, a gift. But we also remember His Love by his Passion. It's hard to do and maybe easy to say, but I try to give my suffering to him. He will one day wipe the tears away.

I am so very sorry for your loss! We lost our 15yr old son in an accident. Hearing about another loss of such a sweet and wonderful young man makes my heart break for you! You have a long road ahead. Please accept help and comfort from any source you can find. You are in all of our thoughts and prayers.

Give What's Left Of Me Away

flowerbar.gif

Now that I'm gone,

remember me with a smile and laughter.

And if you need to cry,

cry with your brother or sister

who walks in grief beside you.

And when you need me,

put your arms around anyone

and give to them

what you need to give to me.

There are so many