Samantha Brown

newlife_2010

Wish they would stick to travel on the travel channel and limit all the food stuff.

Personally I love some of the food stuff. Anything with either Anthony Bourdain or Adam Zimmerman is amazing! Now I don't pay attention to any of the other food shows, but those two guys combine travel and food in amazing ways!

Wish they would stick to travel on the travel channel and limit all the food stuff.

I could leave the "Most Exotic Fast Food Joints" shows, but anyone who touches my Bourdain is getting the business end of my internet ire.

(And for the record, Samantha Brown makes me want to stab myself in the ear with a sharpen stick.)

I could leave the "Most Exotic Fast Food Joints" shows, but anyone who touches my Bourdain is getting the business end of my internet ire.

(And for the record, Samantha Brown makes me want to stab myself in the ear with a sharpen stick.)

So why are you so on the fence about her??:D

I won't tell you what I know about him then...

He's a bit crazy, and wild. Probably a bit of a jerk in real life and not someone I would actually like being friends with. However, he has a pretty good sense of humour, great cullinary insights, and takes us to some of the most amazing places. I love the guy's show. It is one of my "must see" shows on any channell, let alone the Travel channell.

LOL, Samantha is infectiously enjoyable if you know what I mean. I have a love, hate attitude. She is too perky for me but hey, that is what sells. Now if you really want to get a headache, stay at Walt Disney World in one of their hotels - they have a channel devoted strictly to disneyworld and the host stacey will make you pull your hair out. She has the most annoying childhood voice in the world. Though, it is love hate for her too.

Amen to that! I haven't watched the Travel channel for so long just because I can't stand Anthony Bourdain (Andrew Zimmern, too). Food should be on the food channel, not the Travel Channel.

I've written them emails about how much less I watch the Travel Channel because of their weird programming choices. (Not that it matters to them, but it makes me feel better! :-)! )

They do this on the History Channel and Nat. Geo as well (shows that don't really meet the description of the channel). Why is the Dog Whisperer on Nat Geo? Pawn Stars on History Channel is a bit of a stretch (although they sometimes talk about the history of the antique items they have on)?

Love Samantha Brown, but she does get to you after a while. Too "pure" or something. I wish they would tape some new episodes though. I've seen them all a bazillion times. My TiVo will probably have them all queued up for me when I get home from work (again)!

Boo

Archived