FOTS - Secret Areas?

You will have a great time exploring this ship. Too many places that should not be missed to list...However the only place you do not want to see is the Naughty room on deck two...this is where confiscated luggage and items are taken....So if you get a call and asked to come here for a tour it will not be a good one.. Although my DH did find it interesting that his invitation to this event was our travel iron...:D...Enjoy your cruise....

Don't miss the "peek-a-boo bridge" forward on deck 11. You can watch what's going on in the bridge. This is in front of the gym which is heavily used on every ship I have been on, so I don't understand the previous comment that not many passengers have seen it!However, you cannot access this from the gym. You have to walk out on deck 11. Speaking of the gym, did you know that all the Voyager, Freedom , and Radiance class ships have both steam rooms and saunas in the gym locker rooms? You also should take a look at the view from the helipad on deck 5 forward. Take the promenade outside on deck 4, walk forward, go up the steps all the way forward and you are at the helipad. Good place for star-gazing at night if you don't have a balcony. (PS-Actually, the gym is past the Solarium.)

We really enjoyed the AFT deck behind the flowrider on deck 12. It was an awesome place to lay in the sun and read and/or look at the wake. There was also a shady area if you wanted to get out of the sun and cool off. This was an especially good location for me because my 13yo son spent most of his time at the flowrider, basketball court and rockwall--all nearby.:)

Don't miss the "peek-a-boo bridge" forward on deck 11. You can watch what's going on in the bridge. This is in front of the gym which is heavily used on every ship I have been on, so I don't understand the previous comment that not many passengers have seen it!However, you cannot access this from the gym. You have to walk out on deck 11. Speaking of the gym, did you know that all the Voyager, Freedom , and Radiance class ships have both steam rooms and saunas in the gym locker rooms? You also should take a look at the view from the helipad on deck 5 forward. Take the promenade outside on deck 4, walk forward, go up the steps all the way forward and you are at the helipad. Good place for star-gazing at night if you don't have a balcony. (PS-Actually, the gym is past the Solarium.)

If my memory is still there, the peek-a-boo bridge is not part of the Freedom class, though its been a couple of years. I could be wrong.

Just curious if there are any fun areas on the ship that might be missed by novice passengers that would be fun to look out for? We can wait for our trip April 11th!

peace and quiet can be found at St Tropez on deck 13 forward. right above the salon

If my memory is still there, the peek-a-boo bridge is not part of the Freedom class, though its been a couple of years. I could be wrong.

You are not wrong, your memory is still good, there is no peek-a-boo bridge on the freedom class ships, 3 weeks from today, we will be on the freedom for the 5th straight cruise.....

OK, I stand corrected about peek-a-boo bridge. I was just on LOS a couple of months ago and I could have sworn that I was looking at it from the gym. I guess I've been on too many Voyager class ships and just imagined it. Oh well, my other tips still stand!

Archived