Serenade of the Seas Aft cabin

Bright1

Does anyone have any knowledge of Cabin 9660. I'm booking a November cruise with Royal Caribbean after 2 Ruby Princess mini-suite cruises. They were fabulous & I would like something similiar.

Any input would be appreciated.

It's a standard D catagory cabin....nowhere near as large as a mini-suite....but the balcony is MUCH deeper than anything on the side of the ship. Great "wake" views.

No tub, only a shower. And, a VERY long walk back and forth to the cabin!

Hi-

We will be in 9660 on the Radiance (sister of Serenade) in 4 weeks! Can't wait....

We have been in 1604 on the Jewel (another sister to Serenade) and we loved it! The balcony had room for 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and a small table. There was plenty of room to walk around, too!

The room itself was typical for that class ship. It had a couch, queen size bed, adequate closet and plenty of drawers. It is smaller than the junior suites, which may be similar to your mini suites. We loved the room and it converted us to aft lovers!

There is a rather long walk to the elevators, though. Just wanted to warn you. It didn't bother us, but it did bother some.....

I hope you enjoy your cabin. I know we will!!:D

We were in this room in January 2006 for a Southern Caribbean cruise. It is a long walk but we enjoyed the extra exercise. The balcony is large and we loved sleeping out there and listening to the water trail behind the ship. We are in 9260 for our cruise next week on Jewel - that is how much we liked it - we booked an aft room again!

We have had an aft on the Serenade and absolutely loved it. We were on deck 10.

I always viewed the stroll down the corridor as a dietary measure...never gained a pound.

The aft cabins are so quiet and there is nothing better than wake watching.

We have had several D1 cabins and like the placement of the furniture. The couch is just past the bath with the bed closer to the window. There is ample storage in both the bath and cabin.

If you have not already joined the Roll Call for your sailing do so. The CC members are the best.

Have a great cruise.

Thanks for your replys. I read previously that it's a long walk to the elevators but I'm looking at it as good exercise. I'm still a little concerned about not getting a mini-suite but they're much more affordable through Princess & we really tend to spend very little time in the room. It's nice to have a sofa though.

Thsnks again!

Archived