Documents

You don't need any paperwork....as long as you've done your setsail pass online, you're good to go.

Luggage tags are plentiful from the porters at the pier.

All you need are your ID's, money, and the online setsail pass!

Terrific Tuesday. I want to just double check. We dont need any paperwork except our ID, Credit Card and the Set Sail Pass? We leave in 11 days and just wanted to check. This will be our first cruise just hubby and I as we usually go with friends. TY

I have just paid for my cruise in full and also did the on-line Setsail check in. My question

is will I stil documents in the mail from RCC?

thanks

73 days til Explorer of the Sea

Did you request "pre-printed" luggage tags be sent to you ? Some just get the fill in ones from the porters at the pier, but I still prefer to have them mailed to me...Call RCCL if unsure..you still have plenty of time for them to send them to you...Enjoy !!!

Terrific Tuesday. I want to just double check. We dont need any paperwork except our ID, Credit Card and the Set Sail Pass? We leave in 11 days and just wanted to check. This will be our first cruise just hubby and I as we usually go with friends. TY

You also need luggage tags. If you did not request them when you did the online check in, you can get them at the pier.

And "ID" should be a passport or Certified Birth Certificate and Picture ID.

I want to just double check. We dont need any paperwork except our ID, Credit Card and the Set Sail Pass? We leave in 11 days and just wanted to check. This will be our first cruise just hubby and I as we usually go with friends. TY

That's all you need.

Enjoy

Denise

Archived