diamonds international

soilcruiser

you may want a trusted jeweler at home to check and make sure you didn't get a cubic zirconia.

Thanks. Never gave that a thought.

I will have her take it into a shop she goes to regularly. If it turns out to be a fake, that would be the cherry on the cake for us after rushing back to DI with a short suspense for the ship to leave.

Bob

• 2 months later...

I was at the DI store in Roatan in February. I purchased a Tanzanite ring that was regularly $1495, on sale for $999. Upon return home, I brought it to a local jeweler who told me the ring might be worth $10. Don't go to the POrt Shopping presentations and pay no attention to the Guaranteed Stores. I got ripped off. Save your time and money!

I was at the DI store in Roatan in February. I purchased a Tanzanite ring that was regularly $1495, on sale for $999. Upon return home, I brought it to a local jeweler who told me the ring might be worth $10. Don't go to the POrt Shopping presentations and pay no attention to the Guaranteed Stores. I got ripped off. Save your time and money!

So, I guess not everyone comes home, goes to a local jeweler he knows and is told that the piece is worth more than three times what he paid for it like some of the earlier posters on this thread.

Sorry you got taken - and wonder if the clowns who spin lies about how well they did buying from DI are on DI's payroll. That might explain things.

I just can't see buying jewelry like this when one is in Alaska. Sure making a purchase of something that is made locally is nice from a local jewelry store but I would never recommend making a big purchase at these types of stores such as Diamond International. To me much better to make the purchase at home from a jeweler you can trust.

Oh well.

Keith