The upgrade fairy has visited us all!!!!!!

chees

I'm SO EXCITED!!! We leave Saturday for Rio to board the Veendam for the around the horn with a drive-by in Antarctica and we got upgraded from an outside to a balcony!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! We booked over 1-1/2 years ago so I don't know if that helped or what, but I'm thrilled. We love balconies but could not afford one for this 20-day cruise, and now we've gotten one.

They also upgraded my sisters (sharing a cabin) for outside to balcony right next door and our brother/SIL who booked very late (ship almost sold out by then) were upgraded from an inside to a porthole outside.

I'm so thrilled (can you tell?!?!?!?!?!).

Tina

I'm SO EXCITED!!! We leave Saturday for Rio to board the Veendam for the around the horn with a drive-by in Antarctica and we got upgraded from an outside to a balcony!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!! We booked over 1-1/2 years ago so I don't know if that helped or what, but I'm thrilled. We love balconies but could not afford one for this 20-day cruise, and now we've gotten one.

They also upgraded my sisters (sharing a cabin) for outside to balcony right next door and our brother/SIL who booked very late (ship almost sold out by then) were upgraded from an inside to a porthole outside.

Tina

Tina, Awesome Upgrade News!!! I envy you the cruise!! That is one I am having a very difficult time selling hubby on!! He saw a couple videos (my bad:() of weather going around the Horn.... Oh well, I can still dream..

You will love your Verandah and have some beautiful views!!

Joanie

Tina

The upgrade fairy stayed for dinner:D

How wonderful for you all !! One of the best upgrade stories ever !!

Have the best time ! Happy Sailings:)

Archived