Where to cruise when you have seen it all?

MomC

Has SilverSea skipped Seychelles? I'd like to know where these ships are going as a back-up since we have Seychelles and some African countries places scheduled for next year.

Crystal just "skipped" the ports and went directly from Kenya to India - this is a world cruise. HAL's world cruise is skipping the Seychelles this week too.

• 1 month later...

Greenland , Faroes Islands, and Easter Island are possible places to visit. For land trips, Bhutan, Laos, and Mongolia are unique,too.

Hi Fellow Well Traveled Cruisers,

Our problem isn't unique to just us, I am sure many of you face the challenge we do. We have the time and the money to cruise, but having taken over 30 cruises and land trips abroad, we have run out of itineraries that are new. Don't get me wrong, we haven't sailed to South America (and don't want to), nor to Africa, but otherwise we have sailed the Carribean too many times to count; done all of the Europe itineraries as well as Panama Canal and Mexican Riviera--and Alaska and New England/Canada. Oh and Hawaii and Tahiti.

Sooo, what do you do??? When you have seen everything you want to, how do you decide where to go? I am dying to try another cruise on Crystal, but she has no itineraries which are new to us. We are doing a land trip to Egypt next month, but I want to do another cruise. I know I want to do a transatlantic with Cunard--and would love to go to Bermuda (but the only decent itinerary is on HAL--and the ship has to tender into ports because it is too big to dock--so I am thinking a land trip there might be best).

I would love to hear from those of you who have faced this dilemma. I know that this is a very pleasant problem (and I don't want to sound spoiled, but I have worked hard to narrow my bucket list of travels--now I am there--yikes!)

Where do you go when you have seen it all??? :>)

Mom C

Archived