Norwegian Star Drydock?

TxnAquarian

Since the Star is going into drydock this month, when will NCL add to October 22nd? They still don't list anything between Oct 22 and Nov 4. That's when it was supposed to go into drydock. Do you think they will still put it in drydock in Oct to do whatever can't be done now?

This is why I do not post on the roll call anymore, so good luck reading the same posts over and over again.

If you don't care about this thread, why do you continue to come on and post?

Like others said, I am interested in the topic as I am sailing the Star soon. I will continue to read anything in regards to the topic...Isn't that what this site is for? If the post's are repetitive ill just move onto the next one.

There are always a few people who will respond like this and i'm sure in your 2000+ posts you have never made a comment like this, stick with the subject and stop the attacks on posters who have seen the same thread show up five or six times.

You think this was an attack?!:eek: Just don't click it.

If you don't care about this thread, why do you continue to come on and post?

Like others said, I am interested in the topic as I am sailing the Star soon. I will continue to read anything in regards to the topic...Isn't that what this site is for? If the post's are repetitive ill just move onto the next one.

Because I like to see how many two face people will respond

Looks a little rough out there....

Wow! I didn't know the cams were up and running! You learn something new everyday on CC! That trip north can be a rough cold one this time of year! We're going in late April on the Pearl. I love to feel the ocean though!:cool:

Wow! I didn't know the cams were up and running! You learn something new everyday on CC! That trip north can be a rough cold one this time of year! We're going in late April on the Pearl. I love to feel the ocean though!:cool:

I found an interesting website that shows a lot of webcams and portcams.

It is www.cruisevacationsguide.com. It has a list of many the ships that have cameras including the Star.

I tried this link and get intercept, so you may have to type it in the address line. Clic on "live ship web cams"

I found an interesting website that shows a lot of webcams and portcams.

It is www.cruisevacationsguide.com. It has a list of many the ships that have cameras including the Star.

I tried this link and get intercept, so you may have to type it in the address line. Clic on "live ship web cams"

Nice site! Try this link: http://www.cruisevacationsguide.com/cruise-ship-web-cameras.html It works for me in preview mode.

Some people just don't get it, I like the Star and have sailed on her twice.(Garden villa and AB suite) As for some repairs, she does need them.

I can also go on all day with this trash talk, and when did using the boards to say e-mail me or e-mail you or I got your e-mail have anything to do with the Star in dry dock???

Some people just don't get it, I like the Star and have sailed on her twice.(Garden villa and AB suite) As for some repairs, she does need them.

I can also go on all day with this trash talk, and when did using the boards to say e-mail me or e-mail you or I got your e-mail have anything to do with the Star in dry dock???

It is permitted in the Cruise Critic rules...:rolleyes:

It falls right after conducting experiments to "see how many two face people will respond " :p

It falls right after conducting experiments to "see how many two face people will respond " :p

I did it on a roll call, about 20 two faced posters showed up and said what does it have to do with the post? I see a double standard here. Don't go making up new rules CC will see it.

Note to Shark -- You forgot to mention the cabin category you booked. It must be as important to the drydock thread as our email exchange.:rolleyes:

Note to self -- Keep ignore list updated.:D:D

Because I like to see how many two face people will respond

Lol...You are conducting experimental posts and your wondering what others posts have to do with the Star being in dry dock?

If this is your idea of fun, you need to get out a little more often.

What else should we post about? Formal nights? Sneaking booze on board? Smoking? You pick...

:D

Archived