Norwegian Star Drydock?

TxnAquarian

I am seriously interested in hearing any factual information as to exactly what work is being done. Your valuable inside news is appreciated I am sure by anyone with a cruise on the Star after this drydock.

Everything that is planned for the Star has already been outlined in the threads....I doubt we'll be seeing any new information at this late date....

I promise I won't do it again !!;)

My wife says she wishes it was me 'cause that would mean my aim is improving

Everything that is planned for the Star has already been outlined in the threads....I doubt we'll be seeing any new information at this late date....

Except about the ice bar! ;)

I am trying to be serious, and Mongo is making fun of me !!! Please make him stop !!:D

Oh !! I almost forgot-----That is the ice cave, not the ice bar.

Are you hinting that I'm wrong & there isn't gonna be an ice bar on the Star?

I am trying to be serious, and Mongo is making fun of me !!! Please make him stop !!:D

Mongo, go to your room! sw is trying to be serious.

No, I'm starting a new rumor--ice bar on the star

If they decide to do a couple special Bering Sea runs in January, it should be easy to turn the owner suite balcony's into an ice bar.

If they decide to do a couple special Bering Sea runs in January, it should be easy to turn the owner suite balcony's into an ice bar.

I'm pretty sure during the dry dock, they're taking out the Owners Suites :( (but that's where they're gonna put the new Ice Bar :) )

I'm pretty sure during the dry dock, they're taking out the Owners Suites :( (but that's where they're gonna put the new Ice Bar :) )

Seeing that you work for NCL, at least that is what I read on a couple occasions, then you should know. ;)

Are we still talking about the Star, all I can see is posters using this thread to make fun of posters who really want to know what is going on with the Star, and I see some of them are on each others friend list ( nice team up move)

Does anyone know when Norwegian Star is due for another drydock?

Michael

Are we still talking about the Star, all I can see is posters using this thread to make fun of posters who really want to know what is going on with the Star, and I see some of them are on each others friend list ( nice team up move)

The first quote above is the one that started this thread. That question has been answered and confirmed...thus this thread has delivered the answer(s) sought by the OP and is therefore complete.

In addition to the information requested by the OP, we have also discussed, in detail, the exact refurbishment list for this drydock.

As such there is no "mystery" as to what is going on.

Those who are curious as to the projects slated for the drydock have been informed, as has been the OP. At this point, this is just members of the community chatting.

You are welcome to read and post...as always...however, if you feel this thread no longer meets your needs, you are free to start an additional thread or discontinue participation in the current thread.

Judgements about board behavior, as per stated CC policies, are strictly up to the Mods....

The first quote above is the one that started this thread. That question has been answered and confirmed...thus this thread has delivered the answer(s) sought by the OP and is therefore complete.

In addition to the information requested by the OP, we have also discussed, in detail, the exact refurbishment list for this drydock.

As such there is no "mystery" as to what is going on.

Those who are curious as to the projects slated for the drydock have been informed, as has been the OP. At this point, this is just members of the community chatting.

You are welcome to read and post...as always...however, if you feel this thread no longer meets your needs, you are free to start an additional thread or discontinue participation in the current thread.

Judgements about board behavior, as per stated CC policies, are strictly up to the Mods....

Maybe we have a mod mole among us !

I thought way back in post 7 you were saying 'this should end the discussion about the drydock'. Seriously, that's what I thought you meant. Now you really want to know more??? There isn't any more right now...but I'm sure if anyone learns more it'll be reported

Oh great! :rolleyes: Now I'll get another surprise phone call...:eek:

But Shark-if you expect it, you shouldn't be surprised

So Shark

If you don't like what i'm posting you can stop answering them, stay with news on the Star.Why do feel you always need to get in the last word? that also goes to the Weave.

Just don't reply and this post will be alot better.

Weave did you put me on your ignore list? then why do you answer the posts?

Hey Weave...

Isn't it interesting how people will whine and cry like little babies because a thread is "off-topic", but then the same people have no problem what-so-ever with directly addressing other posters in the thread instead of discussing the topic?

Do you think they understand hypocrisy? Irony? Rhetoric? :rolleyes:

Now you really want to know more??? There isn't any more right now...but I'm sure if anyone learns more it'll be reported

So there isn't going to an ice bar on the Star?:confused:

So Shark

If you don't like what i'm posting you can stop answering them, stay with news on the Star.Why do feel you always need to get in the last word? that also goes to the Weave.

Just don't reply and this post will be alot better.

Weave did you put me on your ignore list? then why do you answer the posts?

Didn't you read weave's post. He was trying to be serious and keep it on topic. Blame Monte!:D

Note to self: I really need to find some friends. I only have one friend in my list. I really feel like a smuck knowing some people might be judging me by that.:o

Archived