Voyager World Cruise

larry1365

Karen and I embark today on the Voyager for the World Cruise. I will be posting a journal and photos at: http://2010voyagerworldcruise.shutterfly.com

If one joins this free Shutterfly “share” site, then I will be able to respond directly via e-mail to any comments or questions. Plus, members (if they desire) can receive e-mail notifications when new entries are posted.

Though I primarily plan use the Shutterfly site, I will post here on CC, from time to time, and attempt to answer questions CC members may have.

We look forward to meeting some old friends, staff and crew this afternoon – and making many new friends as we begin another grand adventure.

Karen and I embark today on the Voyager for the World Cruise. I will be posting a journal and photos at: http://2010voyagerworldcruise.shutterfly.com

If one joins this free Shutterfly “share” site, then I will be able to respond directly via e-mail to any comments or questions. Plus, members (if they desire) can receive e-mail notifications when new entries are posted.

Though I primarily plan use the Shutterfly site, I will post here on CC, from time to time, and attempt to answer questions CC members may have.

We look forward to meeting some old friends, staff and crew this afternoon – and making many new friends as we begin another grand adventure.

I guess you will be boarding right now. It must be marvellous to be starting on a whole world cruise on that beautiful ship.

I shall follow your adventures through the blog and especially the wonderful pictures you take.

Enjoy the party tonight. Best wishes, Karen and Larry, and Happy Sailing.

Tom.

Larry, we are most eager to read your WC reports. We followed your last WC religiously. We tend to not post responses to such reports regularly since they seem to fall into the amen corner which is not very interesting for others to read. But we have found your web site and we will be with you vicariously. (We have mutual friends in Greg & Jan!). Pat

The Voyager looked lovely sitting at the Embarcadero here in San Diego. A friend and I took a walk along the bay today just to see the Voyager in our city. We felt like "Regent groupies" because we didn't want to leave the audience. I'm going to try to attach a photo.

Best wishes to all those lucky enough to be onboard.

Photo_011410_002.jpg.057b4a62d401b44cc6eda950041c27ad.jpg

From the webcam it looks like you're still in port. My husband and I had lunch at the Embarcadero today so we could take a look at the Voyager. We had talked about having a late lunch so we could see the sail away. Good thing we didn't do that, otherwise we'd be having a late dinner waiting for the departure. Bon voyage everyone; sorry you didn't get your beautiful sail away during the daylight hours.

Archived