Summit photos

Beyondships

I was starting to have second thoughts about our choice to cruise on Summit after reading some recent negative reviews, but your photos have eased my mind. It looks like a very nice ship! How did you manage to take so many photos without a single person in any of the frames? Well done!

I have put together my photos of Summit into a photo tour of the ship. http://www.beyondships.com/Celebrity-Summit-Tour-1.html

I hope you enjoy it.

We noticed you have cruised many times with Cunard. Since this will be our first Celebrity cruise, would be very interested in your comments comparing the Summit and the QM2. Thank you.

Thanks for the link--enjoyed it.. have not been on Summit in a long time & will be back on in Sept to Bermuda..

..seems there may be some ads along the way so not sure they'll let you keep it posted for long???

I have put together my photos of Summit into a photo tour of the ship. http://www.beyondships.com/Celebrity-Summit-Tour-1.html

I hope you enjoy it.

These photos were better than what Celebrity itself shows! As a first time cruiser who will be on the Summit in March, it was wonderful to have this photo journey and commentary.

I can mark a few more unanswered questions off my list.

Thank you.

Archived