What will it take to get Carnival to change the name of the Dream?

Nunu

I agree with Halos.

I can see the title now:

"Our HORRIBLE Wet Dream!!! 12th-19th."

Ew.

Then, when the Magic debuts, and some yoo-hoo comes back

"We made some Magic on the Magic ;) Our honeymoon cruise!!"

:) Your trip is coming up fast...have a blast;)!!!

OK so I am only days away from cruising on "My Carnival Dream", as John Heald would say and I have all these old Dream songs going thru my head.

All I have to do is dream, for instance. I need help.:p

LOL . . . try "Dream . . . when you're feeling blue . . . Dream . . . that's the thing to do . . . " Johnny Mercer 1944

Well, Legend has it that a Spirit with great Imagination would Triumph in the Conquest to bring Liberty and Glory to those who were unhappy with the ships name. Has Carnival no Pride?? The Inspiration of the indviduals is not just a Fantasy anymore. The Freedom to visit Paradise on earth, bringing the Sensation of Elation to those campaigning with Valor to rename the Dream is Destiny waiting to be met. Is Victory near???

Can you tell that my insomnia has kicked in???

Well, Legend has it that a Spirit with great Imagination would Triumph in the Conquest to bring Liberty and Glory to those who were unhappy with the ships name. Has Carnival no Pride?? The Inspiration of the indviduals is not just a Fantasy anymore. The Freedom to visit Paradise on earth, bringing the Sensation of Elation to those campaigning with Valor to rename the Dream is Destiny waiting to be met. Is Victory near???

nice!;)

The Splendor of it all! That was quite Fascination-ing. It's a Miracle! EM

very good :D

Well, Legend has it that a Spirit with great Imagination would Triumph in the Conquest to bring Liberty and Glory to those who were unhappy with the ships name. Has Carnival no Pride?? The Inspiration of the indviduals is not just a Fantasy anymore. The Freedom to visit Paradise on earth, bringing the Sensation of Elation to those campaigning with Valor to rename the Dream is Destiny of unknown Splendor waiting with much Fascination of such a Miracle to be met. Is Victory near???

I added the words in red since I left those ships out originally. Although it was fun to write about it, CCL isn't going to change the name...too much money involved.

Archived