Mercury 5th September to Alaska

aussie2324

Okay I have a roll call going on the roll call site but I am getting absolutly no-where:confused:.I hoped I might find some one to share my excitment with here. I can not believe I am the only one booked on this cruise.:eek: Where is every-one?:rolleyes:I seem to be the only one excited here.:D

Also we have an OV cabin 4158 has any-one had this cabin or similar. We have not cruised with Celebrity before so any titbits would be appreciated.

dont worry aussie2324, me and the wife are there, your not alone ! this is our first ever cruise and we are really looking foward to it ! We are also doing whistler ( as a crusietour through celebrity ) and have started booking excurisons, Harv and Marv in Jeaneau ( not through the cruiseline ) and Glacier Bay Flight Seeing from Icy Straight ( through the cruiseline ) We wondered about Bear Viewing in Ketchikan, but I dont think the odds are good, so will probably do bear viewing in Whistler, as the odds look far more tilted in our favour. And might just do something low key in Ketchikan. But we cant wait to see the Inside Passage and the Mighty Hubbard Glacier, aswell as of course experience being on a cruise for the first time !!

dont worry aussie2324, me and the wife are there, your not alone ! this is our first ever cruise and we are really looking foward to it ! We are also doing whistler ( as a crusietour through celebrity ) and have started booking excurisons, Harv and Marv in Jeaneau ( not through the cruiseline ) and Glacier Bay Flight Seeing from Icy Straight ( through the cruiseline ) We wondered about Bear Viewing in Ketchikan, but I dont think the odds are good, so will probably do bear viewing in Whistler, as the odds look far more tilted in our favour. And might just do something low key in Ketchikan. But we cant wait to see the Inside Passage and the Mighty Hubbard Glacier, aswell as of course experience being on a cruise for the first time !!

Hi Marrgra,

I am soo glad some one else is coming. My name is Tracey DH is John we are 47 & 49 respectively parents of 3. Grandparents of 2. We live in Australia. This will be our 4th cruise. We have not been wih Celebrity before but I have been told we won't be disappointed. We are now self confessed cruising addicts.The only thing I have booked is a Seaplane flight in Ketchikan (hope to see somebears there. (As we don't have any in Aus). We thought we would wing it for the rest. We arrive in Vancouver from Australia on the 3rd and we are staying at the Ramada Downtown. So we hope to see some of the sights before we cruise away. Although we have another 2 days post Alaska in Vancouver before we board the Carnival Spirit for Hawaii on the 14th.

• 2 weeks later...

We took my parents on this cruise for their 50th anniversary in 2003 (and surprised them with a group of friends and family on embarkation day just before the muster drill!). We all loved it, and I can highly recommend the excursion in Juneau that includes the glacier and the wildlife cruise. We were lucky enough to see both orcas (from a distance) and many, many humpback whales up close. The weather was gray and drizzly that day, but we were exhilirated by the whales! Even with rainy weather, we were entranced by the majestic beauty everywhere. Be prepared for cool rainy weather and warm dry weather. Either way, you'll love it!

Okay I have a roll call going on the roll call site but I am getting absolutly no-where:confused:.I hoped I might find some one to share my excitment with here. I can not believe I am the only one booked on this cruise.:eek: Where is every-one?:rolleyes:I seem to be the only one excited here.:D

Also we have an OV cabin 4158 has any-one had this cabin or similar. We have not cruised with Celebrity before so any titbits would be appreciated.

Its only February.:eek:....I am sailing in May and there are only 3 people

on my roll call.

I would not be too concerned about it:)...your cruise is still 8 months out.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived