Annual Cruise Planners ...

pms4104

We haven't received one. And aren't we supposed to get a photo of the ship also? Has anyone received that?

Back in November while on the Maasdam, we got a postcard of the ship. But, no cruise planner as of yet.

To get a photo of the ship, we were told while on the Maasdamin December, to request it at the Photo Dept. Which we did, and wer given a 5" x 7" photo of the Maasdam.

Barbara

Thanks for that info ... I guess we just weren't proactive enough. We surmised that the postcard was the goodie.:o

To get a photo of the ship, we were told while on the Maasdamin December, to request it at the Photo Dept. Which we did, and wer given a 5" x 7" photo of the Maasdam.

Barbara

I asked the photo department about the photo and I received a free photo of the Statendam while on our Panama Canal Cruise.

Whilst on the Eurodam last October we were looking at the photos and the fellow asked us our status of Mariner. Upon showing him our room key he was very eager to give us our free postcard of the ship. Never saw the planner that everyone is talking about. Going in May on the Zuiderdam and will have to ask and keep my ears open. Colakid.

Archived