Sitting by the Pool at Night

Amy from Delaware

I assume the pool is closed at night, but is there any restriction to sitting or lounging in the pool area late at night?

Hi, your assumption is correct;)..the pools are closed at night.

As for sitting there? I don't know of any restrictions preventing you

from chilling out up on deck.:)

There are several quiet deck areas you can find for late-nught star gazing, or just chilling out listening to the waves. On one ship, we even found these slanted windows with ledges and lay back and just watched a series of shooting stars for over an hour. Here's a photo of us there, during the day (I hope it works).

284547576_092_92smaller.jpg.b753df8dd3b5462ffe7a8e91357a83e3.jpg

There are several quiet deck areas you can find for late-nught star gazing, or just chilling out listening to the waves. On one ship, we even found these slanted windows with ledges and lay back and just watched a series of shooting stars for over an hour. Here's a photo of us there, during the day (I hope it works).

Hey Tea4ular

What ship were you on?

On the other hand, you could sit on your balcony, but then the view would not be as expansive.

Jack, not everyone books a balcony:rolleyes::eek:...there are those of us who

actually book windows and then there are people who even book

those insides too!

On the Explorer last summer there was always a pool open. Usually the Solarium was one of them. We loved going up there for a swim, hot tub, and hang out with our group. We used the phone to ask for a bar waiter and one arrived in minutes. It was so nice, peaceful and we all enjoyed it.:eek:

On the Explorer last summer there was always a pool open. Usually the Solarium was one of them. We loved going up there for a swim, hot tub, and hang out with our group. We used the phone to ask for a bar waiter and one arrived in minutes. It was so nice, peaceful and we all enjoyed it.:eek:

I believe that Royal Caribbean keeps at least one hottub open late (if not 24 hours) but Celebrity does shut down the pools and hottubs at night. I am not sure what time, but it is somewhere between 8pm-10pm I believe that they close them down for the night. As others have mentioned, you can still hang out on deck (and sometimes they have a nighttime deck party), but no hottubs or pools open late.

Archived