Izumi Menu

We ate at Izumi twice last week. We had reservations for Tuesday and loved it so much that we made reservations for Friday night, too. It was really top-notch sushi. We pretty much sampled all the rolls and especially loved the boxed salmon and yellow tail rolls and the seared tuna tataki (sp?) roll. You get complementary miso soup and edamame beans. I felt the prices were very reasonable with each roll being less than $5. We had a full meal between us for $30 total. I highly recommend this venue.

• 1 year later...

Hi all!

I made reservations for lunch in advance & was charged $20 pp but when I told them after eating they reduced the fee to $3 pp I believe. I really liked the experience but not being a sushi lover like DS who I treated, I was disappointed that there was no teriyaki or dessert offered at lunch. I enjoyed it nonetheless.:D

~ Jo ~ :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
is there a cap pricewise if you get a complimentary meal in specialty restaurants and is izumi included?

You would have to read the fine print on your complimentary meal promo, they are not all the same.

Children can eat there but recommended as in all Specialty restaurants that you book before the 7 PM slot. Some of the restaurants do not allow kids ie 150 Park and Chefs table.

Children can eat at 150 Central Park and Chef's Table if the parents are willing to pay the cover charge. Previously it was recommended that bookings with children be made before 7pm but this has changed and there are no more time restrictions.