Conquest Review, With Nude Photos

jgmpuma

Really good and humorous review. ;) We will probably cruise the Conquest some day and have looked at it in the past but I don't usually read a review unless I'm thinking of cruising that ship. I have to admit, you caught me on this one because of your hook,:D Good one. :)

Greta review , We were on the Conquest in 05 , and we could get

hambugers and hot dogs late at night on the back lido deck

at the grill , But since then on the Valor and the Freedom

The grill was only open in the daytime , Closed at night on both

Was the grill open on the Conquest at night?

I loved reading your review-- Can't wait for our cruise-- Wish you could be on our sailing, sounds like yall would be great people to Cruise with. Thanks for all the information and the humor.

We are also huge Saints fans and are Season Ticket holders. We spend a lot of time in your great city.( We are about 2 1/2 hours away) It is our home away from home. :)

I bit too! But I needed your great, very funny review to lighten my mood.

I'm sitting at my desk, totally depressed.

I think I have the "post cruise blues". We got home from our vacation on the weekend. 6 days in Orlando, and then four days on the Sensation to the Bahamas. A great time was had by all of us, but now we are back to the reality and I find that I don't care for it at all.

Note to self : plan another vacation right away, and somehow the money will be there when we need it.

Thanks for a good laugh!

Great review! It literally made me LOL! We leave on the conquest in 12 days :D! I can't wait. I think I may start a thread asking about the warm water situation, though-- this is the second review I've read that talked about no hot water. I've got to go do some research to see if you guys were on the same sailing or not. If not, I guess I better be prepared for a cold shower or two! --Katie

Great review! It literally made me LOL! We leave on the conquest in 12 days :D! I can't wait. I think I may start a thread asking about the warm water situation, though-- this is the second review I've read that talked about no hot water. I've got to go do some research to see if you guys were on the same sailing or not. If not, I guess I better be prepared for a cold shower or two! --Katie

Same sailing....it was Lambie and she mentioned not having any water for 48 hours I think...must have been an isolated incident on this sailingthat they had to get fixed...:)

What a great review!!!

That’s just about it for complaints, though. We had no hot water one night and the next day there was no water at all for an hour or so, but that happens at home, too. I promised my wife I wouldn’t complain about all those shoes she was bringing, or how on formal night she has to carry that tiny purse and I end up with the extra makeup in my pocket. Complaints about snoring are off-limits, as is the time it takes for her to get dressed in the evening. Or how many outfits she thinks are essential for each day, and God forbid she can’t adequately accesorize, and I won’t complain about all my stuff she forgot to pack.

You sound like my husband!! LOL

Archived