Conquest Review, With Nude Photos

jgmpuma

The Funniest Review I have ever read! My husband finally made me read it out loud because I kept laughing. You have my kind of humor and I think ya'll would be a blast to travel with. Congrats on your Saints!!!What is that joke about Beaudreaux bien' so happy in hades? He was there but didn't care, cause it was froze over so he knew back home the Saints done won the super bowl...:D

Loved the review, I look for any post related to the Conquest but the opening was great!

We were on the Conquest 1/3/10 & in 1061. Jimmy was our guy also. I honestly never met him, rest of the family met him one time, but as you said, everything was always taken care of.

We will be back on the Conquest 10/10/10 for our 25th anniversary, I think you should consider joining us! So far it is just us & another couple that we met through CC on the Conquest last year. This will be our first vacation without kids :D.

Thanks again for making me laugh!!!

u made my day...

before reading your post, i had a headache,didnt feel good..pure grumpy!

believe it or not..wasnt looking for dirty pics..lol..

just that nobody on my roll call for the conquest wants to talk to me,so i have been jumping around the carnival cruise boards..just looking..i found a fight going on about smuggling alcohol aboard

(i left a reply..of course..im from "loose-iana",too) then bailed out before they could gripe at me,when i saw your post about the conquest..saw u had pics..so i wanted to see what the ship looked like..i have sailed on Fantasy twice & Holiday once.16 days 'til i sail on the Conquest..

i can so relate to ya'lls trip..even been to Mescalito's & took pics at the nude beach (wasnt really naked,though..covered our clothes with a $3 blanket,bought from vendor across the street..just shoulders &naked beach sign..lol) especially the part about the 'lil purse on formal night..my hubby keeps all my junk that doesnt fit in my 'lil purse,too..

we are in our 30's & live near shreveport..but i guess in the south,we r all pretty much made the same way..and i loved your closing..

God is in Heaven & all is well in my part of the world,too..

and thank you..for you turned my frown upside down..:)

I always read the threads that have anything to do with the Conquest. Our first cruise was on her and it was right after they launched her. We did see folks in the buff on her and the crew had to go over and tell the folks to put some clothes on. It was so funny because the crew members were like~~you do it, no, you do it. Finally one of them went over and told them that we were not in European Waters and to put some clothes on.

Guess you had to be there to appreciate just how funny that was.

Archived