luggage tags

madjohn

Ok, no one yell at me,

I leave next week and am being really slow getting ready. I just figured out I dont have luggage tags and dont know where to find them. On my last cruise, on Princess, I had to print them out myself. For Carnival do I need to do that, and if so where are they on the site, I have looked and cant find them. Or do I need to contact the TA

Help would be great

thanks

John

Ok, no one yell at me,

I leave next week and am being really slow getting ready. I just figured out I dont have luggage tags and dont know where to find them. On my last cruise, on Princess, I had to print them out myself. For Carnival do I need to do that, and if so where are they on the site, I have looked and cant find them. Or do I need to contact the TA

Help would be great

thanks

John

John, you will need to print out those suckers! You can go to WallyWorld and get laminated pouches to put them in as well. Use a hole punch and nylon ties to attach to your bag.

Walmart or most other office supply stores sell self sticking laminating sheets. After you fold your tags you can fit 3 of them on one 9" x 11.5" sheet.

If you really want to do it easy and have some 2" wide clear tape just put that on both sides and then use a hole punch and some plastic ties. They work great too.

Happy cruising!!!:D

Ok, no one yell at me,

Help would be great

thanks

John

No reason to fret. You are starting to get ready sooner than I do. Get your luggage tags from the porters at the pier. Much easier than printing the ones they send you that always fall apart unless you use tape, and staples, and do a big production.

After I print ours, I just take some clear shipping tape and cover them front and back and punch a hole in them. I usually put 2 on each bag just in case. I'm really not fond of these new ones that we have to print out of plain paper.

Doug

You could always get cardstock and print them on your printer. Use a pen or ruler to crease when you fold them. They will hold up better than printer paper.

Archived