Luggage recommendations

Frankly,Darling

Does anyone have a suitcase brand/model/size they would recommend? It is time for me to buy a new suitcase, and fast; my cruise is in 11 days! I need one large check-in sized bag. I think spinner wheels are nifty, but I know they come at a premium. My first priorty is a sturdy case that will last more than just a couple of flights, although I don't fly with checked luggage too often. That being said, a premium bag is out of the question... no $500+ models for me. I'd love to keep the price under $150. Thanks!

I found a deal on a Kenneth Cole brand rolling garment bag. The zipper quality is great. The fabric seems indestructible. Overall, it's a much better bag than my Samsonite rolling duffle. And my DH has been using his mother's old off-brand luggage. He always has problems with it, but is too cheap to buy something nice.

Does anyone have a suitcase brand/model/size they would recommend? It is time for me to buy a new suitcase, and fast; my cruise is in 11 days! I need one large check-in sized bag. I think spinner wheels are nifty, but I know they come at a premium. My first priorty is a sturdy case that will last more than just a couple of flights, although I don't fly with checked luggage too often. That being said, a premium bag is out of the question... no $500+ models for me. I'd love to keep the price under $150. Thanks!

Check Sams, The one near me had a large samsonite with the spinner wheels for $99.00. It is a great deal!

I used to work at AAA and we sold a lot of luggage there. Our best brand was Delsey. It was the best quality and got the best reviews. It's higher quality but not top of the line. You could get a good size suitcase for around $150. Some of them also have 360 wheels which are great, and they are also "featherweight" so it takes off some of the lbs which are added when weighing your suitcase at the airport. They sell Delsey at a lot of places and they come in various sizes and colors.

I used to work at AAA and we sold a lot of luggage there. Our best brand was Delsey. It was the best quality and got the best reviews. It's higher quality but not top of the line. You could get a good size suitcase for around $150. Some of them also have 360 wheels which are great, and they are also "featherweight" so it takes off some of the lbs which are added when weighing your suitcase at the airport. They sell Delsey at a lot of places and they come in various sizes and colors.

Thanks for the tip. As we were getting ready to pack we realized one of our suitcases is really shot. I headed over to Kohl's, found a Delsey bag on sale and I had a coupon. Love how lightweight it is.

Archived