Crown or Emerald?

zebra

I kno many of you have cruised on both of these ships. Please help me make a decision on which one to book. Which ship did you prefer and why? Thanks.

We have only sailed on the Crown but we met someone else on the Crown who has sailed both and I asked her the same question. She said they were absolutely identical and you couldn't tell them apart! So go with the one that has the best itinerary for you. ;)

I kno many of you have cruised on both of these ships. Please help me make a decision on which one to book. Which ship did you prefer and why? Thanks.

They're basically the same ship...we've cruised on both. Go with the itinerary that best suits you.

Lew

The Crown, Emerald and Ruby are very much alike, so it's just a matter of taking your pick. I've been on the Crown and Ruby. People I know who have been on the Emerald and seen my pics of the Crown, tell me both ships are the same.

Archived