Carnival - WereThey Being Sexist? You Be the Judge

Haysiedaze

great story .....still laughing....you have a knack for writing....we too are addicted to cruising with family...the best way to go...havent gone now in 2 years...really miss it..thanks for the laugh....

p.s. cant beleive how many people took this seriously.....what happend to sense of humor..

That is too funny!!!....not that you lost but you had so much fun.

We did the regular scavenger hunt on Inspiration in early October last year and the person who was in charge acted like he would like for all of us (everyone who participated) to jump off the ship and never come back. Other than that, it was fun. There was some cheating going on at ours, too, but it was among some of the teams. Anyway, I would do it again some day.

Thanks for the laugh!!! That was great!!!

I need to add to my collection (of one) of those coveted SHIPS. What day and when was the scavenger hunt? Now that I know the secret...I might be able to win another one. We sail on the Victory this summer.

:p What a cute story! You'll have to cruise again so you can have a rematch!

Thanks for adding the review as well - sounds like you loved it and the joy you had a family really shines through.

If it's any consolation at least be happy you didn't see a female win the hairy chest competition

I just started a book about a bodybuilder and his addiction to steroids. There's a section on what happens to women who use "the juice" and a hairy chest would be among the most attractive side effects!:eek:

and just an FYI, there WAS women in the Hairy Chest Contest when I was on the Legend. YES, for real. She went to the hair salon and got hair trimmings and pasted them to her chest!:eek: As I was one of the judges, I was an up close and personal witness. I was the touchfeely judge:eek: and the hair fell off as I......... never mind you get the picture!

She didn't win, but the guy with the cute butt did!:D

Yes, we do know females are the stronger, smarter sex... BUT US MALES STILL OWN EVERYTHING!!!! :D

PUT THE FLAME THROWERS AWAY - IT IS JUST A JOKE:):rolleyes:

Everyone knows that females are the stronger, smarter sex.

So, no, it wasn't sexist. :) :)

You were just outsmarted.

Shay

I am not going to say women are smatter, Our last cruise in november a friend of mine and our husbands bet on a uno game. If we won they had to sing kareoke in our underwear and if they won we had to sing kareoke in their underwear(on top of our clothing of course), Well we lost and we had to sing with the mens undies on and they chose the song Lets get physical!!!!

yes they were being sexist, and you were being outsmarted. But remember this, We as men get to do things that the women would never do in public.

When was the last time you saw a woman scratch there butt in public, burp very loudly or fart in public. I will tell you we have it made.

.....and don't forget, we have no need to adjust our junk in public either. Men are so fascinated with the junk.........we, as women, are in touch (pun intended) with ours!!!!

Is this WONDERFUL or what???

WOW!!! Your first tale of the scavenger hunt and then your brief recap of memorable times... I'm so impressed!!! You have raised a great family!!!

"Too much fun as a family for the kids to check out Camp Carnival"... WOW!!! You exude the love of FAMILY!!!

God Bless You!!!! What great kiddos you are raising!!!

Love your writing and your humor!!!! :)

Yes, we do know females are the stronger, smarter sex... BUT US MALES STILL OWN EVERYTHING!!!! :D

PUT THE FLAME THROWERS AWAY - IT IS JUST A JOKE:):rolleyes:

ummm...the post you relpied to was also a joke... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the great story and the great laugh, OP.

At first, I thought I was about to read some serious whining. What a pleasant surprise. I especially like the image of THEIR trophy in YOUR manroom!!!:D:p (I'd love to see a pic of THAT, LOL!)

You have the wonderful ability to articulate your love and joy with your family and the great vacation you had!

Thanks for sharing! :)

Archived