Carnival - WereThey Being Sexist? You Be the Judge

Haysiedaze

Thanks for the smile and the laughs. I'm glad you had a great vacation with your family.

I love hearing stories about kids that age doing something fun with their parents as a family! That's a tough age and many kids that age wouldn't be "caught dead" with their parents! Congratulations - it sounds like your family really has it together!

I never thought I would enjoy the scavenger hunt - but after reading your story - I'm looking forward to doing it on our next cruise with my 3 daughters (12, 10, & 9).

Ashley :)

...The same type of smile we see on all our faces in most every picture we took on our vacation.

Thanks for the smile...glad you had such a good time.

Btw, of course women are better...just ask us !! :D

LOLOLOL. You must be a man, too:cool:

You didn't read to the bottom of the page, either.

Cracks me up.:D

LOLOLOL I was thinking the same thing.

To the OP---Thanks for this--there are so many miserable complaining people on here anymore--this was a nice change!! LOL

Pretty funny! I do the same thing with my 6th graders each year. The first direction on a paper I give them is "read everything on this paper before you begin." Then there is a list of ten "things" they have to do, such as "stand up and sing happy birthday", say "woo woo" 3x, etc. The last thing on the page says "just sign your name to the top of the paper, sit back, and watch the fun!" It is hysterical seeing kids stand up and do things. This teaches them to follow directions - something your wife and daughter do quite well!!:D

OMG, I seriously had a teacher in elementary school who gave us that exact assignment. And it's been ages since I was in grade school. Just goes to show you that human nature doesn't change all that much through the years, lol.:)

yes they were being sexist, and you were being outsmarted. But remember this, We as men get to do things that the women would never do in public.

When was the last time you saw a woman scratch there butt in public, burp very loudly or fart in public. I will tell you we have it made.

One last thing to remember, is that your wife probably cheated to win the SOAS. (that's my story and I am sticking to it)

Thank you so much for a good laugh :D, very cleverly written story!!! I do hope you and your poor son recover from the terrible trauma you have experienced.......they say time is a great healer;);), but maybe another cruise would be even better!!!!

Op did you learn anything ????

Nope been well trained by the females on this house as to the smarter sex:rolleyes:

Will still follow directions one step at a time. ;)

I did learned cruising is addictive.

I also have learned that on Cruise Critic a certain number of people do not understand humor or get sarcism but it prepared me for the minority of the responses to my post ;) .

Did I say I learned cruising is addictive?

yes they were being sexist, and you were being outsmarted. But remember this, We as men get to do things that the women would never do in public.

When was the last time you saw a woman scratch there butt in public, burp very loudly or fart in public. I will tell you we have it made.

One last thing to remember, is that your wife probably cheated to win the SOAS. (that's my story and I am sticking to it)

Carnival Destiny. Aug. 28- Sept. 2. with stops in HMC and Grand Turk. :p

And we can pee on the side of the road and still wave at the passing traffic without falling over.:eek:

Only thing worse than the stupid plastic trophy is the presentation picture I had to take with my wife and daughter jumping for joy with smiles as big as could be on their faces..... ;) The same type of smile we see on all our faces in most every picture we took on our vacation.

I had to take the same picture of my wife on our last cruise. One of the medals is mine. The rest is hers and she lets passes up a chance to rub it in.

327.jpg.e1f24d4ed425a553fa2648ac3db606e1.jpg

Archived