"LIVE" From the Oasis of the Seas / March 6, 2010

Jim,

I know you have the firebox stoked and banked with a full head of steam ready to pull out of FLL station tomorrow. Fair winds and following seas to you and Carol.

Ken

Radio, so excited that you're doing another live report...and this time from Oasis!

I just booked us onto her for April 2011 (so very long away) since our February 2011 cruise was chartered out under us.

If you can, and I realize you'll be busy, do you think you might have a chance to take some pictures of the Central Park View (no balcony) rooms on Deck 9? I booked us into #9593 (quad occupancy) and am hoping that the view is unobstructed. It's on the starboard side, and appears to be located over Vintages Wine Bar.

Any information you can offer on this category of cabins would be so appreciated. I think it will be a good size (199 sf) as opposed to a balcony (and is much less expensive), but I have a lot of time, and if the prices change and I can move us around (if this cabin won't really work for us), I'd like to know in advance.

Hope you have a fabulous time and looking forward to your live reports.

HOORAY!! Another week with Radio! :) Well Radio, your review of Freedom convinced me to give her a try--and I LOVED it! Lets see if you can do the same for Oasis! My brother is campaigning to get a family cruise booked on the Oasis, but I am reluctant because she just seems too big....can't wait to see what you think!

Radio - this is the first time I will miss your LIVE posts as I will actually be cruising too :D

Leaving Sunday on the Adventure of the Seas :p

Have a great time on the Oasis and I look forward to reading the entire thread when I return in 2 weeks (we are on a B2B) :)

I'm soooooo jealous! I wanted to get back on the Adventure before she leaves for Europe! And you are doing my dream trip--B2B!!!

Thanks for keeping us informed and have a great cruise! My family is planning on 2012 on the Oasis, and even though that is a long way off, it is never too early to get excited and see what we have to look forward too!

Thanks again!!!!

Oh I'm so happy that you are doing a live report from Oasis; we want to sail on her or Allure. I so enjoy your posts and from the fact that there are already 2 pages of folks saying the same thing, lots of us CCrs love your posts.

Woo Hoo!!! I'm so excited to be sharing your cruise with you. We are still undecided about cruising on the Oasis. Can't wait for your live reports. We will be cruising for the first time out of Fort Lauderdale on March 20th.

This is RADIOTASTIC!!!! I'm so excited - you've really made my WEEK! Radio, the only thing that would have made me more excited is if I was on a cruise next week too. Have a wonderful time! I'll be tuned in all week. :D

Radio,

I AM A DORK! I had you confused with another WONDERFUL live reviewer, Trainman.

I DO love your work and wish you the same best wishes for a great cruise, and Mrs. Radio too.

Sorry:(

Ken

Archived