how many cruise credits for a 9 night?

The only way we have gotten three is a 12 nighter in a suite.. I believe doing a B2B would be the only other way to get more...Yes or No anyone.:confused:

B2B cruises do not earn you extra credits. Each cruise is considered a separate cruise. You get two sets of documents and two set sail passes, one for each part of the B2B.

The only way you would earn extra credits on a B2B is if you booked a JS suite or above, or, sail either part of the back for the longer nights required to earn those credits. That is the same as any cruise.

The most any person can earn on one cruise is 3 credits. By doing long B2B's in suites, you could earn quite a few. :D

RCCL:

**** Earn one cruise credit for each completed sailing and an extra cruise credit when you purchase and sail in a suite (for sailings beginning on or after January 1, 2004) or when you sail on a 12-night or longer cruise/cruisetour (for sailings beginning on or after January 1, 2003).

***** Available only on cruise vacations of 5 nights or longer.

Wow! Thank you for the quick replies....disappointed with the answer. :( It makes no sense that a 3 nighter and a 9 nighter should be the same. Oh well. Thanks again!

There have been folks who take a B2B2B in a JS on the Majesty and get 6 credits for the 10 night (3+4+3) sailing. (Those same 10 nights in a JS on one long cruise will get you 2 credits) I really can’t blame them – they are simply playing the system.

M

There have been folks who take a B2B2B in a JS on the Majesty and get 6 credits for the 10 night (3+4+3) sailing. (Those same 10 nights in a JS on one long cruise will get you 2 credits) I really can’t blame them – they are simply playing the system.

M

Hmm... interesting...

Wow! Thank you for the quick replies....disappointed with the answer. :( It makes no sense that a 3 nighter and a 9 nighter should be the same. Oh well. Thanks again!

I,even agree with this and Im one who gets to take those 3 nighters...........but at this point,its not to rack up the credits.......

Lucky you...living in FL. You are so close to those beautiful islands! :)
It is nice,I must admit..

But it sure does help.;):D

Heheheh...........;)

Nice to see my friends coming outta the woodwork to add their 2 cents..:p

We're just jealous!:D

YOU?? I doubt it.........you take way more nicer trips than me..............

and as far as kate,Im dragging her with me on the next 2 MNs........:p

YOU?? I doubt it.........you take way more nicer trips than me..............

and as far as kate,Im dragging her with me on the next 2 MNs........:p

True, but it would be really nice to live within driving distance so that we could just do a nice long weekend............especially at this time of the year.:)

True, but it would be really nice to live within driving distance so that we could just do a nice long weekend............especially at this time of the year.:)

That is also very true.........:D

You also have a nice one coming up............in fact,we're looking at the same one too..........just deciding if we'll go the 3rd,17th or 31st....

OP--sorry to get Off topic.........:o

Yea, it certainly is nice! :p

But hey....don't any of those Great Lakes iron ore boats offer freighter cruises? ;)

Yea, it certainly is nice! :p

But hey....don't any of those Great Lakes iron ore boats offer freighter cruises? ;)

Yea,but then Patti wouldnt get any C and A credit for it..:D

Archived