Europe 2011 itineraries

kruzgal

Europe itineraries are starting to appear on a UK website

Constellation

8th May transatlantic : Ponta Delgada;Lisbon;Cherbourg;Le Havre;Dover;Amsterdam

23rd May Baltics 12 nights: Amsterdam;Berlin;Stockholm;Helsinki;St Petersburg;Tallinn;Copenhagen

4th June 12 nights Baltic as above

16th June 12 nights Baltic as above

28th June 12 nights Baltic as above

10th July Arctic Circle 12 nights :Bergen;Leknes;Longyearbyen;Arctic Circle(cruise);Honningsvag;Alesund;Amsterdam

22nd July Norwegian Fjords 12 nights Stavanger;Olden;Molde;Geiranger;Alesund;Flam;Bergen;Olso;Amsterdam

3rd August 12 nights Baltic as above

15th August 12 nights Baltic as above

27th August 12 night Baltic as above

8th September 10 night Amsterdam;Bruges;Cherbourg;Vigo Gibaltar;Palermo;Athens

That's it for Constellation so far. Eclipse to follow.

Eclipse

17th April Transatlantic Miami;Ponta Delgada;Lisbon;Vigo;LeHavre;Southampton

29th April 4 night Cork;southampton

3rd May 4 night Cork; Southampton

7th may 14 nights Italian Med Gibraltar;Toulon;Livorno;Civitavecchia;Cagliari;Seville;Lisbon;Vigo;Southampton

21st May Scandinavia Russia 14 nights Bruges;Rostock;Helsinki;St Petersburg;Tallinn;Stockhol;Copenhagen,Southampton

4th June 14 nights Italian Med as above

18th June 14 nights Scandinavia Russia

2nd July 14 nights Italian Med as above

16th July 14 nights Scandinavia Russia

30th July 14 nights Italian Med

13th August 14 nights Scandinavia Russia

27th August 16 nights Western Med & Adriatic Seville;Cagliari,Split;Venice;Dubrovnik;Cartagena;La Caruna

12th September 16 night Western Med & Adriatic as above

28th September 16 night Western Med & Adriatic as above

14th October 16 night western Med & Adriatic as above

That's all at the moment. Will keep an eye out for any additions.

Eclipse

That's all at the moment. Will keep an eye out for any additions.

Thanks again. If they list the 2011 Fall Eclipse Transatlantic, can you please post it here and/or e-mail me?

fabcomdr2 at yahoo dot com

Seems that those in the UK are the 1st to know about new itineraries. I've been looking on X site for Alaska for August 2011 for our aniversary but have been seeing the new info here before X web site (Bermuda and Europe). Just wish I could log on to Cruise Critics from work.

Mary Lou

I am interested in Equinox for Europe Fall 2011 if you know anything about that??!! Thanks !!!!

We are also interested to know what Equinox is doing. I will keep checking!

Seems that those in the UK are the 1st to know about new itineraries. I've been looking on X site for Alaska for August 2011 for our aniversary but have been seeing the new info here before X web site (Bermuda and Europe). Just wish I could log on to Cruise Critics from work.

Mary Lou

The itinerary information isn't widely available in the UK. There is just one website that seems to start loading the itineraries early. I wish they would load the itineraries but then not allow bookings until a given date to give you the chance to look around first.

Is it just me, or are those Eclipse European itineraries not especially attractive? For me personally, the Italian Med itinerary is a little bit less attractive than this year's Spanish Med itinerary. And I'm still puzzled as to why they do three stops - Vigo, Lisbon & Gibraltar - on the Atlantic seaboard. (OK Gib is a bit of both.) A cruise to the Med should major on the Med - I'd rather see one less destination in the Atlantic and have one more in the Med. OK that means two days at sea in succession in both directions, but it's supposed to be a Mediterranean cruise. Finally, they've lost the Canary Islands cruises all together.

No, I definitely think those are disappointing itineraries. We're booked up for this year with P&O but we had been wondering about Eclipse for 2011. Let's wait to see if there are some attractive fly-cruises into the E Med; we really enjoyed last September's 11-nighter on Solstice.

We are also interested to know what Equinox is doing. I will keep checking! .

Thanks I am SO anxious to see these schedules...will be our first Med. cruise and we can't wait even if it is a year and a half away!!!:)

Mary Lou

We are interested in Alaska for 2011. Does anyone have any Celebrity information that they can share?

Thanks for posting these since Celebrity and RCCL want to build up suspense on the routes over here.

I do agree that the Eclipse routes don't look as nice as this year's versions. Rostock instead of Berlin?

Was spoiled taking the Equinox on an E. Med cruise last September so definitely want a Solstice class on the Baltic route next year if the price is right. Hopefully there will be a lot of competition with all the cruise lines expanding their offerings next year and the prices will look better than this year:)

Also waiting to see if Equinox has both spring and fall Med sailings. Would love to go but depends on airfare...we were booked on a prior Med cruise last year, but canceled when airfare was about $1400 pp from West Coast:eek:

We are interested in Alaska for 2011. Does anyone have any Celebrity information that they can share?

Hello !

Alaska itineraries are due to be released the week of March 22.

darn

I don't see anything for a trip around the British Isles.. so far we have looked at offerings for the Carib on X & see nothing appealing there either..but we are booked through Jan 2011 (Equinox) & hope something intersting will pop up--or just do a Panama Canal trip...

had also considered the trip to Chile but holding off on that for a long awhile...

I do agree that the Eclipse routes don't look as nice as this year's versions. Rostock instead of Berlin?

Eclipse isn't calling at Berlin this year either. She will dock at Warnemunde which is around 2/3 hrs from Berlin (time dependant on transport method) Rostock is very near to Warnemunde.

Berlin is only available if you choose to take a long and expensive trip there!

Constellation

This means that Connie will have several cruises sailing out of Athens in the fall.

Constellation

8th May transatlantic : Ponta Delgada;Lisbon;Cherbourg;Le Havre;Dover;Amsterdam

23rd May Baltics 12 nights: Amsterdam;Berlin;Stockholm;Helsinki;St Petersburg;Tallinn;Copenhagen

4th June 12 nights Baltic as above

16th June 12 nights Baltic as above

28th June 12 nights Baltic as above

10th July Arctic Circle 12 nights :Bergen;Leknes;Longyearbyen;Arctic Circle(cruise);Honningsvag;Alesund;Amsterdam

22nd July Norwegian Fjords 12 nights Stavanger;Olden;Molde;Geiranger;Alesund;Flam;Bergen;Olso;Amsterdam

3rd August 12 nights Baltic as above

15th August 12 nights Baltic as above

27th August 12 night Baltic as above

That's it for Constellation so far. Eclipse to follow.

Thanks Kruzgal!!! This info is very helpful. If/when any info on Australia/New Zealand/South Pacific shows up, would you please post. Thanks, Again!

Charlie

I do keep looking but as it has been the weekend nothing has changed. I rang Celebrity UK on Saturday to try and get some prices for one of the Eclipse cruises that we may be interested in and was told they wouldn't be available to book until mid/end of next week and that the travel agent had "broken the rules" by posting early. Not sure they will dare add any more now - we'll see what tomorrow brings!

Archived