X CloroX (Century)

woodofpine

To bad for the cruisers whose plans are affected... But better done than undone. 'Tis the season.

I am also confused with your post. Are you saying that people are sick on Celebrity Century?

It is the Mercury that has had 3 sailings with sickness.

Very suspect, cryptic messages. I would tend to think this is a windup, but the OP and DaveKathy have quite a few posts between them.

Please share any real information in complete thoughts, if not complete sentences. If you don't have any information, please find something better to do.

On Celebrity's website there is a notice that the sailing of the MERCURY out of Charleston has been changed from Mar. 19 to 21. Go there and read the notice.

We are aware of the problems on the Mercury but this is about the Century.....

What about it? Is there information out there that there are ill passengers? So far this thread isn't providing much incite.

Precisely the point, so far the only posts from people on the cruise are that there are no problems on the Century....My post was written to the person who referred us to the threads about the Mercury who apparently didn't read that this thread was about the Century..

Precisely the point, so far the only posts from people on the cruise are that there are no problems on the Century....My post was written to the person who referred us to the threads about the Mercury who apparently didn't read that this thread was about the Century..

This thread doesn't really seem to be about anything and it won't until the original poster adds some clarification.

With all due respect, IMO, While a long time poster, I have found that the OP has a history of "speaking in tongues". There have been many instances where I have re-read his/her posts & still asked myself, "Huh?":confused:

What about it? Is there information out there that there are ill passengers? So far this thread isn't providing much incite.

So far this thread seems to be very big on 'incite' and very much lacking in 'insight'. :)

I say IGNORE!

ME TOO!!

Hey, I read an article in a non-cruise media outlet that mis-stated (what's new?) the affected ship as 'Century' saying that extra days of sanitation were being demanded by the CG/CDC - affecting depaartures etc. SORRY - Y'all already new ALL about it... I don't live on here 24/7... Sorry - :confused::p:confused:

With all due respect, IMO, While a long time poster, I have found that the OP has a history of "speaking in tongues". There have been many instances where I have re-read his/her posts & still asked myself, "Huh?":confused:

Speaking in tongues... I LIKE that!! :D:):D

Hey it is Lent you know...;)

Archived