Anyone w/ small kids cruise over Easter?

We'll be on the Jewel over Easter (our last day on the ship :() w/ our 5 yr old daughter and was wondering if there are any activities for the little kids, like an egg hunt, etc.

When we traveled on Princess this past Thanksgiving, they had a huge set up in the atrium with various booths, games, etc on Thanksgiving morning. Wondering if RC does something similar for Easter.

Thanks

I've never dared go on a cruise around Easter, mostly because the ships are chock full of children. Sorry I don't know what activities they have.

I have cruised at Christmas before, this past year included. I'll never cruise on a large ship (Mariner) on a holiday again, way too crowded with kids.

We have cruised over Easter before with kid, and I don't remember there being much in the way of special activities, but I think some of the regular "Adventure Ocean" activities may have had an Easter twist added to them.

only thing i can recall is adventure ocean activites being twisted and changed, such as making easter baskets, easter egg hunts, bunny hop contest. There were so many kids on board which is great for your kid to meet people, but makes it a little less relaxed for you

Archived