Prepaid soda package?

NicksPhilly

Yes, the regular unlimited fountain soda sticker is $4.25 per person per day times the number of days of your cruise, plus 15% grautity added to that price.

They also offer another type that is $9 per person per day (plus gratuity) which includes unlimited fountain soda, virgin cocktails, juices, milkshakes etc.

Hi all.

Does PCL offer a all you can drink soda package?

If so,How much is it for a week?

Thank's Nick.

First, I'm a Pepsi fan so I don't want the Coke products Princess only sells. What we did last Feb was bring our own Pepsi on the ship, security won't stop you. There is a refrigerateor in all cabins to keep it cold. Never had any problem on the islands getting more supply. Then I have an insulated Princess soda/coffee mug which I filled when we left the cabin. It was more convient and the pop was always cold, cheaper too.:)

and also not good on Princess Cays.
And, it's not good for canned soda in the buffet or in your cabin. But, you can always ask any staff in any dining room/restaurant or by the pool for a soda and they will get it for you.

Yes, the regular unlimited fountain soda sticker is $4.25 per person per day times the number of days of your cruise, plus 15% grautity added to that price.

They also offer another type that is $9 per person per day (plus gratuity) which includes unlimited fountain soda, virgin cocktails, juices, milkshakes etc.

I know I got a soda package last time I cruised Princess, but I don't remember if I purchased it on board or in advance.

I don't see a listing for either of the packages you describe. Where do I look?

Can I purchase a whole package for my cruise in advance, or do I have to wait until we board?

All I see on the website is this:

Soda Package                Item #2311                $11.75
Choose any six sodas listed below in any combination for the price of five: 
Coke, 
Diet Coke, 
Sprite, 
Diet Sprite, 
orange soda, 
soda water, 
tonic water, 
ginger ale

You can purchase it at any bar after you board the ship. They don't offer it for pre-purchase that I have seen. ;)

They do offer the coffee card in the gift section for pre-order, not sure why they aren't offering the soda sticker the same way..

You can purchase it at any bar after you board the ship. They don't offer it for pre-purchase that I have seen. ;)

They do offer the coffee card in the gift section for pre-order, not sure why they aren't offering the soda sticker the same way..

Ah, thanks for that. I just thought maybe I missed it...........:)

I know I got a soda package last time I cruised Princess, but I don't remember if I purchased it on board or in advance.

I don't see a listing for either of the packages you describe. Where do I look?

Can I purchase a whole package for my cruise in advance, or do I have to wait until we board?

All I see on the website is this:

Soda Package                Item #2311                $11.75
Choose any six sodas listed below in any combination for the price of five: 
Coke, 
Diet Coke, 
Sprite, 
Diet Sprite, 
orange soda, 
soda water, 
tonic water, 
ginger ale

That is just a list of canned sodas you can have delivered to your cabin at a special price. It is not the soda sticker.

Thanks for all the info,I am going to purchase the card .

Also, Thank you for all of the Ideas,We will bring our own case of soda on too:).

I haven't been on a Princess cruise yet, only on RCCL. On RCCL, we received reusable cups that we were to take to the bars along with our soda pkg sticker to get refills. Is it the same on Pricess with respect to carrying around your cup?

I haven't been on a Princess cruise yet, only on RCCL. On RCCL, we received reusable cups that we were to take to the bars along with our soda pkg sticker to get refills. Is it the same on Pricess with respect to carrying around your cup?

No, on Princess, you can take the cup, or have them give you a soda in a regular glass (which you can even get an extra large if you wish). You don't have to carry your cup around the ship with you.

Wait? Can we seriously buy a case of pop and bring it on the boat???? Without looking like complete idiots? B/C if so we are totally doing that!!!!

Someone please let us know if you have done this :)

We are traveling on May 9th to western carribean on The Emerald. Countdown is on!:)

Yes people bring cases of pop and water all the time. Just slap a luggage tag on it and it will be delivered to your room. No problem at all.:)

I thought I read somewhere that you need to put the case of soda or water into a piece of luggage. They won't except case with just a tag on it. Someone please correct me if I am wrong. Thanks

We have not sailed yet with princess, but we have sailed on celebrity, carnival and rccl and we have *always* brought a case of water on board just putting on a luggage tag to it and it has *always* made it to our room. Haven't done the soda yet but I'm sure about the water.

Wait? Can we seriously buy a case of pop and bring it on the boat???? Without looking like complete idiots?

Sure. But if you put a luggage tag on it and let the porters handle it, you'll look like a wet idiot if you open a can before letting it settle for a day. (Those luggage handlers seem to take special delight in shaking them.) ;)

Caro

Archived