The Roosevelt Hotel (NYC) - Today only $149/night

verga

I was able to book 2 rooms at $149/night from Sep 3 - 6, 2010 using the promo link below. The rate code is FACEB. It is Roosevelt's Facebook Fans Day special - available only TODAY!

"Book our special $149 rate and enjoy Spring in NYC. https://www.reservations-page.com/C00268/H01416/be.ashx?pc=FACEB (Based on Availability)"

On dates that *are* available, the prices are:

Cozy Queen - Comfortable: $149/night

Superior King - Inviting: $159/night

Deluxe King - Luxurious: $169/night

Rooms with two double beds are also available at slightly higher prices.

I was able to book 2 rooms at $149/night from Sep 3 - 6, 2010 using the promo link below. The rate code is FACEB. It is Roosevelt's Facebook Fans Day special - available only TODAY!

"Book our special $149 rate and enjoy Spring in NYC. https://www.reservations-page.com/C00268/H01416/be.ashx?pc=FACEB (Based on Availability)"

It was nice of you to post this - wish I was going to NY! I'm sure some will be able to take advantage of this.

I thought I would share since cruisers are always looking for a reasonably priced hotel in NYC for a pre-cruise stay.

The best thing about the Roosevelt Hotel Facebook special is that your room reservation is secured by your credit card and is cancellable within 24 hours (no pre-payment required - yayy!).

Thank you Thank you Thank you. Just booked a room for 9/23 and have another room down in South Seaport for the 24th because I want to stay in that area before the cruise. I am so excited. Now if I can find some decent prices on flights out of the panhandle of Florida I will be a happy cruiser.

I hope it isn't hard to figure out how to get to the Brooklyn Bridge from South Seaport. I'm also hoping since we are staying in South Seaport that it won't be far from wall street or Battery Park. There's got to be a bus or a subway close (walking distance) to South Seaport.

Thanks again!

Which hotel are you staying at in "South Seaport"? For sure you won't be far from the Brooklyn Bridge. You will actually be within reasonable walking distance of Wall Street and a bit further to Battery Park. In that area subway may not be an optimal choice - local bus may take you closer to your destination either going or returning.

Which hotel are you staying at in "South Seaport"? For sure you won't be far from the Brooklyn Bridge. You will actually be within reasonable walking distance of Wall Street and a bit further to Battery Park. In that area subway may not be an optimal choice - local bus may take you closer to your destination either going or returning.

Yeah, and we are terrible with directions so it will be better for us to stay close to South Seaport and walk across the Brooklyn Bridge and if I remember correctly we won't be too far from Wall Street and then on to Staten Island ferry if we feel like riding that again.

Last time, many years ago we were in the South Seaport area and there were such friendly local people that I want my husband to experience the area. Back then the fish market was still opened but all I remember is the big trucks coming in and out. What I really want to do is go to the mall in that area and there's also places to sit close to the water and watch the yachts go by. Then the next day Saturday we'll head to the Glory for a cruise to portland, Boston and then Canada. This will be a birthday cruise to remember.

Rate Code "FACEB" and "TWEET" usually work on Tues and Thurs - they are offered as the Tues Tweeter special and the Thurs Facebook Fan special.

I tried both codes today and the $149 rate is still available on some dates. I tried my dates of Sep 14-18 and this rate is no longer available.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived