Best way to arrange PT room,on Carnival?

TnMama

A friend and I are sailing together on Carnival Fascination in a PT room. Ive seen lots of pics of the room layouts. Gives me a good idea of what "ours" will look like. But the way most of the pics have them set up,is one is against the hull. I'd like to be able to climb up in the window seat without stepping on a bed. Any suggestions?

And No, we will not be putting them together.:D

• 5 weeks later...

I haven't sailed in a PT cabin (yet...have one on my upcoming cruise on the Carnival Paradise) but from all the ocean view cabins I have had, it seemed liked the beds were in the way of looking out the window so it might be hard to avoid. You might get lucky and have the beds both facing the same way but separate. I know that when I sailed with my mom in a regular OV, the beds were sort of perpendicular to each other and we had to kneel on my bed to look out the window.

I don't think you have options, really. It's not like at home where you can put the furniture anywhere you please.

I've always sailed with DD or a friend, so had separate beds. On Glory, the beds were separated but side-by-side.

But on all the Fantasy-class ships (including Fascination), they've been in the "L" configuration.

• 3 weeks later...
We had ours like a L shape and space between my bed and the window so you could walk beside the port holes behind the bed. Plenty of space. I prefer them that way to being both going the same way. Sure you can move them around.

TY Fly! I was hoping you would find this older post.:D Im not sure who will have what bed yet, we dont care.:p So thanks for the tip about the lil space. I dont know just HOW much we will be using the window seat thing,but I at least want to be able to get to it. Ill probably have that bed, b/c roomie is lots smaller than me,and is at less of a risk to knock herself in the head rolling over,so SHE can have the one against the wall.:eek:

Archived