Find a cruise deal to share with us.

superb LATE DEAL on Queen Elizabeth's Fremantle to Hong Kong cruise departing next month, now selling from just $1449

Yes that popped up on my laptop screen early this evening. Great deal, especially as it's the Queen Elizabeth.

There seem to be a lot of great last minute deals popping up over the past few days. Wonder why suddenly?

Jillybean

I don't think the Americans are too happy about our dollar been so strong.

Depends what industry in - tourism sectors love it.

Seriously, our dollar's small fry over there; the USD has fallen against most major currencies but on the whole they're not too concerned at present as it helps their economy. If and when they feel wealthier they may be concerned, but if and when that occurs the USD will likely to be higher due to that...

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone interested, Princess has found a few more empty cabins for the Brisbane-> Sydney sector on 14 April with Sea Princess. $199 ea twin share for 2 nights (single - quad also available at similar rates). Contact your preferred TA... but they are limited :-)

For anyone interested, Princess has found a few more empty cabins for the Brisbane-> Sydney sector on 14 April with Sea Princess. $199 ea twin share for 2 nights (single - quad also available at similar rates). Contact your preferred TA... but they are limited :-)

We've got our 3 cabins.... :D:D:D

Jilly:):)

I haven't found the deal but I have found an itinerary that is wetting my appetite....Ocean Princess Honolulu to Sydney 27 days via Tahiti (3 days) Bora Bora and all the lovely places...yum. No prices yet 1 March 2013..who wants to come.

I have two things lined up for next year so cant be then..but dying to have something in the count down clock.:)

Have to get on a PC to change my countdown my MAC is very fussy and wont let me do it:confused:

• 1 month later...

NEWS FLASH.... :)

Just found a superb deal on Grand Princess around South America from Ft Lauderdale to San Francisco 49 days. There are also sectors of this cruise on sale.

Inside Cabin 49 days AUD98.00 per person per day including port charges and taxes...

Oceanview AUD108.00 per person per day including port charges and taxes...

The cruise departs 26 January 2013.... so start saving...:D

We're booked. :)

Jilly:)

Archived