Find a cruise deal to share with us.

This is my deal I found.

Sun Princess 31 May 2010 or 08 July 2010 or from Fremantle return 21 days Asia itinerary starting from A$3049.00 inside only A$145pp per day. With A$200.00 per cabin OBC. This is from a local online T/A.

Jillybean:)

hi jilly, that ones has been out for awhile and they had free air from the eastern states.....not sure if the free is is still available

rkmw

hi jilly, that ones has been out for awhile and they had free air from the eastern states.....not sure if the free is is still available

rkmw

Yes I saw one which included air but noticed that the price was more than the price on offer for air with QF, so chose this one instead.

I'm just interested to see what everyone can find online, doesn't matter if it's new or been around, just what the deal is at the end of the day. Particularly the per person per day calculation.

i saw one online for the 35 nighter to Hawaii in April 2011 and you give them your captains circle number for $4889 plus $500 OBC and if you have a Future Cruise Letter you get another $250 OBC...thats works out at $140 per day

rkmw

Best online price for the 35 nighter to Hawaii in April 2010 that I can find is $4352 per person plus $200 onboard credit ($400 per cabin) for a nightly rate of $118 - now that's value! But you'd have to be quick as it departs this Sunday!:)

Best online price for the 35 nighter to Hawaii in April 2010 that I can find is $4352 per person plus $200 onboard credit ($400 per cabin) for a nightly rate of $118 - now that's value! But you'd have to be quick as it departs this Sunday!:)

That's a great deal...is it an inside cabin? Wish I could go now. :)

Sometimes good deals are either 'earlybird' or 'last minute'. At that price you couldn't enjoy as much on a holiday for that sort of money anywhere else.

i saw one online for the 35 nighter to Hawaii in April 2011 and you give them your captains circle number for $4889 plus $500 OBC and if you have a Future Cruise Letter you get another $250 OBC...thats works out at $140 per day

rkmw

this same cruise on a uk site is advertised at $3650, if we could book through them then that would be a cheap cruise :D

I am with you Anna I find the restrictions painful...perhaps another solution is to form some cruise clubs around Australia.

We did have get togethers from our roll call to the Diamond Princess cruise...

We could suggest interested parties register and we get together either for a meal or by email to trade information and ideas?

Just a thought. I'm game for the Canberra Southern NSW area I already know a couple of people here who are regulars on CC.

Another great value deal available from an online T/A is Pacific Jewel ex-Sydney on June 26th (J104N) for 11 nights for $1352 plus $200 cabin credit. Admittedly it's an inside cabin lowest category "O" (probably a hammock adjacent to the engine room!:D) but at $114 per person per night, the old saying of "even the worst day cruising beats the best day stuck in the office" rings true!

That's good.....is that US or AU dollars?

it was 2180Pounds which at current exchange rate is A$3606 so could be more or less when you book it depending on exchange rate

ross

and yes according to them us aussie's can book through them

Another great value deal available from an online T/A is Pacific Jewel ex-Sydney on June 26th (J104N) for 11 nights for $1352 plus $200 cabin credit. Admittedly it's an inside cabin lowest category "O" (probably a hammock adjacent to the engine room!:D) but at $114 per person per night, the old saying of "even the worst day cruising beats the best day stuck in the office" rings true!

Lol :D. I was booked in a cat "o" for my Feb cruise and got a cabin on deck 6 aft. I was pretty happy with the location :).

rkmw

Are you and Kay still thinking of doing this one Bob????... this is a really cheap price..... about $50 cheaper than we paid, and we got the $750 OBC as well..

Are you and Kay still thinking of doing this one Bob????... this is a really cheap price..... about $50 cheaper than we paid, and we got the $750 OBC as well..

hi Marg, we havent booked it as yet...still thinking about it

bob

Good to see some great deals everyone is finding. I noted that Sundays paper QLD didn't have as many cruises advertised, I'm thinking that's because a lot of them are already sold out for the next few months.

Maybe we need more ships here in the Winter too?

I found this deal on Rhapsody of the Seas it's an inside cabin 04 Dec 2010 14 nights to New Zealand departing Sydney returning to Sydney for A$1699.00 that's only A$121.00 per person per day.

Good to see some great deals being found and shared by everyone. :D

I noted that Sundays paper QLD didn't have as many cruises advertised as usual, I'm thinking that's because a lot of them are already sold out for the Winter season already..

Maybe we need more ships here in the Winter too?

I found this deal on Rhapsody of the Seas next season, it's an inside cabin 04 Dec 2010 14 nights to New Zealand departing Sydney returning to Sydney for A$1699.00 that's only A$121.00 per person per day.

Archived