Carnival wanted to know why I love sailing with them :)

Randy, was just reading on Facebook (yup, I'm a FB stalker, lol) that Todd W isn't going to be our CD that week, is that correct? Who will be filling in for him?

Oops, meant to post this on our Roll Call :)

Suck up...LOL.....

Can't wait to see you again some time on another cruise...

Nice reply to them.....

I remember a few years ago after I went through a divorce and wanted to cruise again and you were one of the people to convince me to do it and it wasn't even on one of your group cruise here. It was on an S&S with Lucy.....

Love ya man.....

Randy

Loved your article. we too are also HOOKED on Carnival. Michael, my DH is also know as Mr. Carnival to several crewmembers. He has 3 Carnival tattoos ( Freddy Funship, Carnival Logo, & Carnival Funnel)

We were on Carnival Destiny in Jan 2010 & they did a brief interview of Michael & I on Elegant night, it was on the Video Voyage & we got a copy, Sent a copy of the interview to our PVP at Carnival He was going to send it up the ladder.

We did the Inaugural for Carnival Dream & are planning on the Inaugural for Carnival Magic.

We would cruise every month if we could

Randy, was just reading on Facebook (yup, I'm a FB stalker, lol) that Todd W isn't going to be our CD that week, is that correct? Who will be filling in for him?

Oops, meant to post this on our Roll Call :)

Todd will be there ;)

Suck up...LOL.....

Can't wait to see you again some time on another cruise...

Nice reply to them.....

I remember a few years ago after I went through a divorce and wanted to cruise again and you were one of the people to convince me to do it and it wasn't even on one of your group cruise here. It was on an S&S with Lucy.....

Love ya man.....

Hey Jeff..I remember that...was talking from experience...lol..yep looking forward to cruising with you again.:D

Randy,

Great video!! I was LOL a lot when viewing it. If I may ask, how did Jason get music added to his video? I have been working on trying to get my camera ready, including a way of adding music, for our up coming May cruise on Radiance and our November cruise on the Spirit and I have had no success in finding a way to do this with little cost....someone said try "itunes" but that didn't work.

Thank you,

Bob

Randy,

Great video!! I was LOL a lot when viewing it. If I may ask, how did Jason get music added to his video? I have been working on trying to get my camera ready, including a way of adding music, for our up coming May cruise on Radiance and our November cruise on the Spirit and I have had no success in finding a way to do this with little cost....someone said try "itunes" but that didn't work.

Thank you,

Bob

Who knows....he's great at those.......I'm sure it's some program

Archived