New Benefits Le Club

SFL

Everything about communicating with Azamara says not ready for prime time. I was very annoyed with the poor communication getting docs etc prior to my April 1 cruise. I really had my doubts to whether the cruise would actually go and what would happen. It did go and things were okay. However, the junk associated with the change from Captains Club to Le Club is absolutely the most backwards thing. My prediction is that Azamara either get their act together very soon or they will drive business away. Nobody likes dealing with an almost ready for prime time at their prices. At their projected prices, I'd expect fabulous communications. If they are trying to compete with other really upscale lines, they must get moving or will certainly die. I'd hate to see them go. I also miss the Home Lines, Rennaisaince, and Majesty Cruises. They did a really nice cruise....and died. Who will be next?

Everything about communicating with Azamara says not ready for prime time. I was very annoyed with the poor communication getting docs etc prior to my April 1 cruise. I really had my doubts to whether the cruise would actually go and what would happen. It did go and things were okay. However, the junk associated with the change from Captains Club to Le Club is absolutely the most backwards thing. My prediction is that Azamara either get their act together very soon or they will drive business away. Nobody likes dealing with an almost ready for prime time at their prices. At their projected prices, I'd expect fabulous communications. If they are trying to compete with other really upscale lines, they must get moving or will certainly die. I'd hate to see them go. I also miss the Home Lines, Rennaisaince, and Majesty Cruises. They did a really nice cruise....and died. Who will be next?

Hi RedTravel !

Though I believe that Azamara should weather the storm, there is no argument they need to get their act together on some fronts. I cant believe there is so much confusion with Le Club Voyage. Sorry, I still loathe the name, and I feel it delivers the absolute wrong message. To this day, I cant figure out why the whole program was kept under a huge cloud of secrecy, and how it was executed, or lack thereof. There is way too much confusion out there, and IMHO, it shouldnt be all that complicated. I'm also not happy with a number of 2011/2012 itineraries... especially the Caribbean program, and their move to shorter sailings in several other regions. I do not believe it's what Azamara guests are seeking. Are they even listening to their guests ? You have to wonder.

I highly doubt the Azamara experience or ships will go away. The worst case scenario, is that Celebrity could take back the ships, and they become part of the Celebrity family. I'm not suggesting this happens anytime soon, but it could be an eventual Plan B. I often wonder if this whole re-branding thing was a good idea.... especially after some of the unimaginable letdowns in recent months.

Im not giving up on Azamara by any means, but I am short term disappointed and frustrated with recent decisions. They must listen to their guests feedback ! I truly hope they can right the ship, pardon the pun. I have no doubt they can have a great and prosperous future if they can execute properly. However, at times, it seems they can be their own enemy. I highly doubt anyone is rooting for Mr Pimentel's and Azamara's success more than I am.

I agree with you Andy. I am so glad that I already did my Azamara cruise and don't have another one booked right now.

The amount of confusion that this rebranding has caused, is really a shame. What should have been a positive, is showing major shortfalls in Azamara's management team to show that they are an up scale service oriented line.

the website! Don't they have any IT people? :eek: Any business needs to keep their website UP TO DATE....and have it accurate? And I agree about the inexplicable changes made on one's profile, and the inability to correct it. WEIRD and VERY ANNOYING. Azamara, I know you're out there reading these posts. Get the IT department to fix and update the website. A poor experience on the website, an out of date one (It's been a month) does give the impression that Azamara is unorganized and unsure of what it going on.

Anniecat, an Azamara fan.

Well said, Andy, as always. Perhaps the best outcome might be if they put the X back on the ships. At least then we might have a reasonable guess as to what to expect and who to talk to. Celebrity could use the smaller ship experience and more interesting itineraries also. It's also possible that the pricing could end up being more in line with reality.

Hmmm,....... Plan B?

Archived