New Benefits Le Club

SFL

Here are the new benefit levels. No mention if Celebrity Level will carry over...

Bon Voyage................

We’re proud to reveal our new customer loyalty program, Le Club Voyage. With the privilege of membership comes a wealth of exclusive benefits. Outlined below are the three levels of membership: Adventurer, Explorer and Discoverer.

Your level depends on credits earned based on how many voyages you've taken, the length of the voyage, and whether you book a club suite category or not. A variety of amenities and private social opportunities will not only enhance your stay, but will also create a greater sense of community with Azamara, onboard and on land.

The more you sail with us, the more benefits you receive.

enroll_today_btn.gif

dotted_line.gifspacer.gifAdventurer: (After 1st sailing) 1 - 4 Credits

•Exclusive Le Club hostess available to you through out the voyage•Le Club Voyage onboard party•Le Club Voyage "Happy Hour," 2 – 3 times per week · Welcome back gift sent to your home after your 1st voyage•Onboard booking savings for future voyages•10 minutes allowance per day (up to 14 days) of free Internet service•Bonus sailing credit of 12 nights or more•Bonus sailing credit for booking a suitespacer.gifExplorer: 5 - 9 Credits

•Includes all the benefits of the Adventurer level•A bottle of champagne on arrival, compliments of the Captain•Upon reaching this level, a welcome back gift will be sent to your home after your voyage•Private and exclusive cocktail party with Senior Officers and staff•One complimentary bag of laundry wash, dry, and press per week•20 minutes allowance per day (up to 14 days) of free Internet service•Exclusive club specialty coffee and tea tastingspacer.gifDiscoverer: 10+ Credits

•Includes all the benefits of the Adventurer and Explorer levels•Upon reaching this level, a welcome back gift will be sent to your home after your voyage•Champagne brunch with our Senior Officers•30 minutes allowance per day (up to 14 days) of free Internet service•Complimentary wine tasting•Savings on select onboard purchasesspacer.gifEarning Begins With Your First Voyage

Earn 1 credit - When booking a voyage of up to 11 days.

Earn 1 additional credit - When booking a voyage of 12 days or more.

Earn 1 additional credit - When booking in a Club Suite category.

I read the terms and conditions and it appears that perhaps there may be a recognition of Captain's club...it gives priority boarding to founding members who enrolled prior to a date in 2002. It is vague, but it would seem that this is implying that those who enrolled in Captain's club:confused::confused:.

I hope someone can get some clarification for this.

host andy or anyone else so kind to do this for me...

im still on the high seas onboard the radiance of the seas..

i really want to know if my Elite with Celebrity and Diamond+ with

RCCL levels will be grandfathered in ..these were earned the hard way with actual sailings (not transferred status)

...i have no sailings with AZ

i dont have time to search for the info as the internet has been up and down, very slow and of course way too expensive to just play!!!!

thanks so much!!!

K

Hi,

We are founding members, way back on Celebrity before the RCCL merger they offered Captains Club for life for a fee possibly $25 so those that paid are the founders.

I guess you can board whenever you would like...I am a lowly peon:p

RCCL levels will be grandfathered in ..these were earned the hard way with actual sailings (not transferred status)

i dont have time to search for the info as the internet has been up and down, very slow and of course way too expensive to just play!!!!

thanks so much!!!

K

Hi Where2next !

Im working on it. I hope to have your answer shortly. Stay Tuned !

I read the terms and conditions and it appears that perhaps there may be a recognition of Captain's club...it gives priority boarding to founding members who enrolled prior to a date in 2002. It is vague, but it would seem that this is implying that those who enrolled in Captain's club:confused::confused:.

I hope someone can get some clarification for this.

Hi WooKeef !

I remain very frustrated on why we can't get a definitive answer on if Captains Club Members will be grandfathered or not. I'm working on it. If I recieve an answer, I will post it on this thread. Stay Tuned !

Hi WooKeef !

I remain very frustrated on why we can't get a definitive answer on if Captains Club Members will be grandfathered or not. I'm working on it. If I recieve an answer, I will post it on this thread. Stay Tuned !

Thanks Andy!

Hi WooKeef !

I will be very surprised if Azamara grandfathers in any Celebrity status. It would be too costly for them and they are trying to stay afloat (pardon the pun:))

I will be very surprised if Azamara grandfathers in any Celebrity status. It would be too costly for them and they are trying to stay afloat (pardon the pun:))

Of course that would depend on how they did it...but we shall see. I stand to gain nothing really, my travel partner is diamond with RCCL...but, no biggie. I was thinking this may be the silence...they are doing nothing and trying not to stir us up.

This morning I called Captain's Club and was transferred to someone in Azamara who did some checking and assured me that Elite on X and Diamond on RCCL translate to Discoverer in Le Club Voyage.

Personally, I like the package of benefits, especially the 30 minutes per day of complementary Internet at Discoverer Level. As a couple this provides us with an hour a day of Internet which is more than we probably would use.

We are really looking forward to 27 nights on Journey in Jan/Feb, 2011! :D Our two previous Journey voyages were excellent.

Happy Cruising

thanks so much!!!

K

I just called and if the information that I received is correct they are grandfathering Captains Club members in until sometime in November. So, I think you are safe if you are boarding in October.

We just got off Azamara and became Select and told we are grandfathered in at the second tier level. I was also told that the one point we receive next month on a Celebrity cruise will also count as the cutoff will be sometime in November. I think Azamara is smart to not just suddenly make the change today with no warning.

This makes sense with Celebrity and Azamara. I didn't ask about people who had only cruised on RCCL.

At least they have the one benefit that everyone wants and that is some internet usage.

I was told the grandfathering would continue through sometime in November.

I don't know if there is a difference if say you have only been on RCCL and on Azamara next year, vs going on a cruise this year where your status is now added to Azamara's club.

ANDY......We are Select on Celebrity, with one Azamara cruise and one booked for this August. Does that mean that our Select status will be grandfathered into "le club" (sorry that sounds sooooo silly:rolleyes:)

thanks as usual for all your great info

either way....can't wait for August

Thanks everyone..

we board the Journey October 22nd for 24 days

im loving the benefits..

internet and laundry..thats what i kepting posting a couple of months ago that we should get

AZ has a chance to sway Princess Elite status that love the small ships to give AZ a try...a huge market for them to tap into

also...just a side note...

AZ Holy Land in November was pricing lower in many categories for quite awhile and that was AFTER the price increase with announced inclusions!!!

ill check back in a couple of hours..i need to begin pondering the packing process...:eek::(

Merci!

K

we are elite status on celebrity and have the same benefits on celebrity as az is now offering.......azamara is giving wine and soft drinks and prepaid gratuities...ok so raise the price to account for that...but our cruise next feb would cost us double what we paid this year...

no only a price decrease would get me to come back....even though we loved the small ship ambiance...

Hi WooKeef !

Keeping checking........We're Elite/Diamond but not cruising with ACC till next March so dying to know if I am grandfathered in or not or if I have to start from the bottom, which I won't be very happy about..:(

ANDY......We are Select on Celebrity, with one Azamara cruise and one booked for this August. Does that mean that our Select status will be grandfathered into "le club" (sorry that sounds sooooo silly:rolleyes:)

thanks as usual for all your great info

either way....can't wait for August

Yes.

We became Select after our Azamara cruise, so will be Select on our Celebrity cruise this month.

Make sure you call and Captains Club number on your Azamara booking.

Personally, I like the package of benefits, especially the 30 minutes per day of complementary Internet at Discoverer Level. As a couple this provides us with an hour a day of Internet which is more than we probably would use.

Happy Cruising

I like it too. Nice and simple, with the things people want like internet and some laundry.

And on Azamara all the tea drinkers can go to Elegant Tea. Not like Celebrity who makes it exclusive to Elite members.

When I spoke to Captain's Club this morning about the new Le Voyage benefits, the very nice agent said they didn't have all the answers yet. After leaving the phone for a minute and asking around, she came back and said that "everything would stay the same until November".

I am not sure if that means that as an elite member I would still have the old (not very great) Captain's Club benefits that I have previously had on Azamara until November, or if it means I will have the new announced Le Voyage benefits.

Andy, I would appreciate it if you can find out exactly what benefits I can expect, as an elite member, when I sail on Azamara April 11, 2010.

Thank you,

Vivian

we are elite status on celebrity and have the same benefits on celebrity as az is now offering.......azamara is giving wine and soft drinks and prepaid gratuities...ok so raise the price to account for that...but our cruise next feb would cost us double what we paid this year...

no only a price decrease would get me to come back....even though we loved the small ship ambiance...

We have sailed on Oceania and Azamara and love the small R-ship ambiance. It is worth more and we are willing to pay more to sail on smaller ships. One tends to get what one pays for. The real question of value for our cruise budget becomes Azamara or Oceania. We are willing to pay more for Oceania (especially with the included air from Canadian gateways) and will look at the packages that both lines offer. Of course itinerary tends to be our first consideration. We don't cruise with the cheapest option.

Bill

Archived