$299 for a 7 Day Cruise!

John&John

Yes, we have a 4J for $329 for the week (past guest rate)...and $150 pp in OBC from early saver price drops! We're psyched!! :D I think that's the price we paid for a 4 day Royal Carribean cruise 5 years ago!

to bad im far from being a senior or id fly out to Miami early and take 2 cruises this month

Check out resident rates - that came up for me (Tennessee) as $299 as well. Even past guest rate is pretty good at $329. :)

Yesterday, Legend April 11 was $349 pp packngo rate, but that seems to be gone now.

Thanks for the heads up. Its not my cruise but it prompted me to check mine which is April 11 and the price dropped by another $60 from $389 yesterday.

Needless to say my TA has been kept quite busy this week.;):D Including this latest drop should take my OBC to $250:D:p

By the time you add $300 pp for either airfare or two long days of driving ... I havent gained anything ... I wish I could move Miami close to Dallas TX

fire have you considered moving closer to florida?

There are a few good deals for April sailings on several cruise lines .

Of course , new bookings only and they are Guarantee's.

Lots of close in soft sailing dates .Ships arn't sailing as full (everywhere there is competition anyway) as they want us to believe.;)

Just saw that the senior rate for the Valor is $299 for April 18th.

Boy, I wish I could easily drive to Miami! :(

Hey, 1500 miles ain't no step for a stepper. Book it, break the trip up into two days and you are good.

fire have you considered moving closer to florida?

I moved FROM florida to Texas. I worked when I lived within 30 minutes of Port Everglades and didnt cruise then. I moved here because my family is here to stop my Dad from driving.

I moved FROM florida to Texas. I worked when I lived within 30 minutes of Port Everglades and didnt cruise then. I moved here because my family is here to stop my Dad from driving.

fire thats bad timing :p

Just saw that the senior rate for the Valor is $299 for April 18th.

Boy, I wish I could easily drive to Miami! :(

i live 15 minutes from the port of miami.............i just checked the carnival site and the rate for seniors on the valor on april 18th is $439..........and i already packed my bags when i read this thread...........lol

cheryl

i live 15 minutes from the port of miami.............i just checked the carnival site and the rate for seniors on the valor on april 18th is $439..........and i already packed my bags when i read this thread...........lol

cheryl

Of course, consider the date of the original post.

Doc:rolleyes:

Check out resident rates - that came up for me (Tennessee) as $299 as well. Even past guest rate is pretty good at $329. :)

Yesterday, Legend April 11 was $349 pp packngo rate, but that seems to be gone now.

How do they determine which states have resident rates? Do they all have it during certain time periods or only specific states?

How do they determine which states have resident rates? Do they all have it during certain time periods or only specific states?

No one knows. If we knew how they would give the discounts and to whom, then people wouldnt book ahead of time at a higher rate.

I would say discounts like this generally are some time after final payment and to promote whichever cabins arent selling well.

Archived