Conquest cruisers 04/04/2010

Feel for the people wanting to get home, while I am never ready for my cruise to be over, if I know they are going to force me off the ship :mad:, I want to hurry up, get off & head home. We were delayed boarding Jan. 09 due to fog. Guess I am constantly in cruise mode these days... we spent a few days in Port Aransas for Easter, woke up this morning & looked out the window at the fog & immediately thought about the Conquest! LOL

Happy Cruising!

I'll give everyone an update...my whole family is on the Conquest! Anyhow...they just called...(as you know the ship did finally make it into port)...but my sister is in the very first group to be called to leave the ship...and they haven't even started moving yet....the line that is. So here it is....5:00 pm....central time...and the first passengers still haven't gotten OFF the ship yet! So...everything is REALLY running behind. I feel for all of those...waiting to get off...and those waiting to get on!!!

Feel for the people wanting to get home, while I am never ready for my cruise to be over, if I know they are going to force me off the ship :mad:, I want to hurry up, get off & head home. We were delayed boarding Jan. 09 due to fog. Guess I am constantly in cruise mode these days... we spent a few days in Port Aransas for Easter, woke up this morning & looked out the window at the fog & immediately thought about the Conquest! LOL

Happy Cruising!

We love Port Aransas, haven't been in awhile though. On the news this morning when they wer showing the fog in Galveston, I, like you, thought about the Conquest.

Archived