Disney Transfer Shore Excursion

jgreens2

My cruise in May on the NCL Jewel will be stopping in Port Canaveral from 12 am till 10 pm. We want to do the Disney Transfer only to the parks which is around $60 pp.

Has anyone done this excursion or the full disney trip? What time does the shuttle leave from the ship and pick up from the disney shuttle area to drive back to the ship. How many hours do you have to spend in Disney? Any info would be greatly appreciated!

I would never do Disney from a cruise. Figure an hour from when you dock until you have a full bus, another hour drive to get there. And an hour to get back, arriving at least half an hour before departure. That's 3-1/2 hour off your port time already. Then you have to buy your tickets, and the rest of the time you will be running from one line to the next. At least, you are looking at May, not July...EM

Disney takes DAYS to fully appreciate....I mean, it takes about 1/2 hour just to get from the parking lot INTO the actual park!

I would forgo this until I could do a 'land-based" Disney vacation!

Well technically we wouldn't be doing the disney parks... We figured we wouldn't have enough time and just wanted to do downtown disney instead for the day. Family friends of ours are vacationing in disney the same week of our cruise and could meet us there.

Also remember the All On Board time and ship departure time are different. So you need to be on board at least 45 miniutes to an hour before the time noted on your cruise documents. This further cuts into your day. I wouldn't chance it.

Archived